Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Quake OST being re-released on vinyl

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Quake OST being re-released on vinyl

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-06-2017 04:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/06/tre ... -on-vinyl/

Quote:
As part of a larger wave of back catalog releases, Reznor is making the Quake soundtrack available on vinyl -- you too can listen to that memorable theme in your living room.

There's no date or price for pre-orders, but NIN's current pricing for single-record LPs suggests you'll be paying around $20.

GG Trent :up:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-06-2017 06:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow, TIL Reznor did the Quake music. Some fan I am...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-06-2017 07:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You don't deserve to even be here.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-06-2017 08:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Wow, TIL Reznor did the Quake music. Some fan I am...

What the fuck :offended:

Also great news...I will pick that shit up

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-06-2017 11:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

holy shit iceman.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-07-2017 04:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure I knew that at one point, but I've done a lot of drugs.

Not sure though...

Extreme evil
Extreme evil
PostPosted: 06-07-2017 10:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's so cool, I will definitely pick it up.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-07-2017 06:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've done a lot of drugs. I still know. I probably won't pick it up though :olo:

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 06-08-2017 07:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apologies for the caps, it's how Trent types in emails.

Quote:
FINALLY, DID YOU KNOW THERE’S A NEW TOP-SECRET NINE INCH NAILS EP THAT WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THE FIRST SHOWS WE DO THIS SUMMER? DID YOU KNOW NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS WAS THE FIRST PART OF A TRILOGY OF RELATED EPS THAT WILL BE RELEASED ABOUT 6-8 MONTHS APART? NOW YOU DO.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-24-2017 10:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just got around to listening to the new EP, Add Violence. I dig it, and I set a high bar for NIN. I was worried Less Than was going to end up being the only takeaway of the EP as I was listening to the songs, but Not Anymore was pretty good too. The Background World was... interesting. I really liked the beginning, but the looped clip was a bit annoying until the distortion kicked in (though it may go a bit too far). I suspect that song will grow on me. Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth a listen for the NIN fans here. :up:

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 07-25-2017 05:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I've been giving it a go and I've enjoyed it

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.