Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Question to all people here with english as native language.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Question to all people here with english as native language.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-21-2017 11:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis, he's asking for people who speak English, not Pikey.

ToKu, if you're using these words in a sentence, then I wouldn't capitalize anything (example: I picked up the rocket launcher.).

If it is at the beginning of a sentence, then capitalize the first word only (Rocket launcher is the best weapon.)

If you're making a list, then I would capitalize both words (Rocket Launcher, Lightning Gun, Rail Gun).

I would separate the words like I have done. Shotgun is the exception, I don't know why. It has just always been one word (as far as I know).

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-21-2017 01:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

boomstick
electric wazz
rooty tooty point and shooty
hot jizz dispenser
needledick bugfucker
grenade launcher

:up:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-21-2017 01:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DAS IST NICHT EINE BOOBIE

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 07-21-2017 01:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToKu, xer0s :up:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-21-2017 02:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToKu wrote:
@seremtan @Captain Mazda: Ich habe keine Ahnung was ihr meint, aber es hört sich zumindest scheußlich an :)

Nicht so grauenhaft wie die Nazi-Kriegsverbrechen :disgust:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-21-2017 06:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1e and 2e

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-22-2017 02:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
ToKu wrote:
@seremtan @Captain Mazda: Ich habe keine Ahnung was ihr meint, aber es hört sich zumindest scheußlich an :)

Nicht so grauenhaft wie die Nazi-Kriegsverbrechen :disgust:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2017 08:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"make the mediterrian sea a mass grave" is an alternative.

Post WW2- frontiers have been lined up with a ruler by the winning parties.
We are taking in/on the problems that you have created 70 years ago.

"Halt mal den Ball flach."

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-24-2017 01:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:

so you think the Middle East would be better off as a series of pure ethnostates, each of which would have one and only one religion or sectarian group? sunni, shi'ite, kurd, arab, israeli? interesting.... i wonder if that would work in europe? :dts:

also, Germany is "taking on the problem" because in a fit of collective guilt going back 70 years you've decided to stop breeding but you've also decided that you quite like a high standard of living so that means that Mesut and Ibrahim get to come over and build the cars for you. sort out your demographic crisis, then we'll talk

seriously dude, we've basically forgiven you for Hitler and actually kind of like Germany now. you can stop all this guilt tripping and start acting like a real country any time you want and it'd be ok :)

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-24-2017 03:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Ferrao10 wrote:

1.so you think the Middle East would be better off as a series of pure ethnostates, each of which would have one and only one religion or sectarian group? sunni, shi'ite, kurd, arab, israeli? interesting.... i wonder if that would work in europe? :dts:

2.also, Germany is "taking on the problem" because in a fit of collective guilt going back 70 years you've decided to stop breeding but you've also decided that you quite like a high standard of living so that means that Mesut and Ibrahim get to come over and build the cars for you. sort out your demographic crisis, then we'll talk

3.seriously dude, we've basically forgiven you for Hitler and actually kind of like Germany now. you can stop all this guilt tripping and start acting like a real country any time you want and it'd be ok :)

1. I never said anything about integrating the middle east into europe. That would not work.
Neither do I have enough understanding of their inner conflicts. No, I won't touch it with a 3" pole.
All I said is, we accumulate the fallout of human beings that flee those conditions. Conditions, that in part have been installed by the winning parties of WW2. And I said that we are not sorry for accumulating them. We welcome them. I speak from my behalf.
2. You talking about the actual labour-force? Yep, those might be immigrants and for a lot of parts certainly are underpaid third-party "developers". I've seen a lot of Ex-GDR citizens working in that sector. They don't like immigrants as they are, like themselves, able to move and use a tool.
3. I took that for granted. Thanks anyway.
Ball flach halten und so... hat sich schon erledigt :).

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-24-2017 04:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you misunderstood completely. your complaint was about borders drawn by the victors of WW2 being a cause of the migrant crisis. i wanted to know if you were suggesting that the borders of ME countries be redrawn so as to form a series of racially or theologically homogeneous states, and whether you thought this would solve the problem. i didn't suggest integrating the ME into Europe because 1) it wouldn't work, and 2) fuck that noise

i'm also wondering if your tacit belief in the efficacy of ethnostates to minimise conflict has ever encountered your other tacit belief that ethnostates are intrinsically racist

probably not :|

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-24-2017 04:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You misunderstood, I never complained.

On the other hand, what is your answer to the forthcoming refugees?
They are economical refugees anyway?

What does it matter? They are people that have left their home in search of a better one.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-24-2017 06:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, you assigned blame for the problems, I'd say that's a complaint. Also, not like the Ottomans weren't doing it for centuries prior to WW2 either. The problem is imo, the entire region hasn't pulled themselves out of that 'tribal' mindset made worse by foreign interference that's not restricted to the western world.

As for the refugees, accepting them into our society wont really fix the overlaying problem, sure we need to help those in need but shits only gonna get worse.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-24-2017 06:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wtf, I must be in the wrong thread...

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 07-27-2017 04:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So is no one the leader of this clan yet?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-28-2017 12:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you think the OP wants to allow in a horde of syrian shitposters? :|

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 07-28-2017 05:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
So is no one the leader of this clan yet?

*Raises hand* I'll volunteer for the job, oh wait!! Maybe I should ask this question first before I volunteer. How much money do I get for doing this said job?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.