Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Conor vs. Floyd fight

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Conor vs. Floyd fight

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-25-2017 11:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think boxing and UFC is a load of bollox.

The amount of fat headed middle age men I see in pubs talking like they are professional fighters gobbing off about what they should have done was enough to put me off for life.

However, I'm looking forward to one of these shits getting knocked the fuck out.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 12:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It'll be fucking shit and an utter farce

GGG v Canelo is where it's at in a few weeks :up:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 12:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wouldn't put it past either of them to pull some nonsense in the ring to end the fight early. It's stupid promotional fluff.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 12:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope they knock each other out.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 03:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

brain damage: the sport of kings :alert:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you create a topic about something you think is a "load of bollox". :tard:

I think this is Doombrain's way to talk about something he's genuinely interested in, while trying to appear uninterested. I'm certain he and his mate have been "gobbing off" like professionals about how McGregor is going to win.

I think this match is going to be a 12 round bore-fest. Mayweather is going to spend the entire time dancing (running) around scoring the occasional point and McGregor is going to spend the entire match chasing. Ultimately ending in a decision that you know the boxing world has to give to Mayweather. But I'm definitely going to watch in hopes of the off chance McGregor catches Mayweather slipping and knocks him out.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 07:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow. You think too much.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 08:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He really doesn't.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 08:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

> fatheaded middle-aged men
> YGP enters the thread, triggered.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 09:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I think this match is going to be a 12 round bore-fest. Mayweather is going to spend the entire time dancing (running) around scoring the occasional point and McGregor is going to spend the entire match chasing. Ultimately ending in a decision that you know the boxing world has to give to Mayweather. But I'm definitely going to watch in hopes of the off chance McGregor catches Mayweather slipping and knocks him out.

Some of the best boxers of all time haven't been able to lay a glove on Mayweather. The only hope Connor has is that he will be fighting in a completely unorthodox fashion and the lack of normal boxing etiquette may throw Mayweather off.

Mayweather has had his Dad talking him down to at least make it sound like it could be close. When has the Mayweather camp ever said anything like that before?

Smacks of trying to get viewers to try and up the purse.

Watch out for Cleverly on the undercard too; I went to see him fight Tony Bellew in Liverpool (Cleverly is Welsh) and it was a good scrap. Should be the same this time too.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 09:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:

You can't say triggered anymore, planked will have a foam attack and cry about it in the spam forum closely follows by YGP, dubs and Geoff.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 09:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not a fan of UFC, havn't paid much attention to boxing in a while and even though I hope Floyd will have 7 shades of shit kicked out of him, all I can see is Conor swinging at air and getting pasted.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 12:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Wow. You think too much.

Give it a try some time. But next time do it before you post. :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 12:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
I hope Floyd will have 7 shades of shit kicked out of him, all I can see is Conor swinging at air and getting pasted.

Agreed...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They are both repugnant humans beings so who gives a shit.

But... anyone who thinks McGregor has a chance, LOL.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 02:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Wow. You think too much.

Give it a try some time. But next time do it before you post. :up:

I was just starting a post about a popular subject I hadn't seen on q3w yet so we could all chat shit about it. You have to steam in trying to score points, because you're mad about something or hate me in real life I guess.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 03:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 03:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:

>brain damage

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 04:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wonder how I could watch the clips of the fight without spoilers...

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 06:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vipbox

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 08:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ya wanna link ?, vipbox has a decent one, still trying to dig up an acestream link though

FM enters with a balaclava ?, wtf ?, is he trying to be Irish ?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 08:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Joke of a fight from both, to be expected.

Conor looked like GKY done 20 laps after a bowl of spaghetti in round 3/4.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 09:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, peeps that straight up paid for the ufc.com stream couldn't even log in.. servers swamped

I eventually found a better link. vipbox turned to a 1fps stream once the main event started.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 09:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yawn

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 10:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Expected result

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 10:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cleverly is done now too :(

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-26-2017 11:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sounds like two men punched each other repeatedly until someone decided that one of the men's punching was a better quality of punching than the other's and so awarded them the top punching trophy award :up:

also sounds like it was a an excellent use of time and well worth the eons of biological time that made it possible :up: :up:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 04:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You sound like two guys punched you repeatedly.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 05:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you sound like you were punched in the nuts so hard they went back up into your body and became a dry, wrinkly vagina :up:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 05:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Glad I didn't pay for that snoozefest :up:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 05:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

Didn't you become a semi pro UFC fighter once?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Κracus wrote:

Didn't you become a semi pro UFC fighter once?

fucking chocked on coffee :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 06:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
I was just starting a post about a popular subject I hadn't seen on q3w yet so we could all chat shit about it. You have to steam in trying to score points, because you're mad about something or hate me in real life I guess.

Steam in, score points? LOL. I just called you out for the bollox gobber you are. And don't flatter yourself, I don't give you a moment of consideration outside of reading this forum.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 06:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
sounds like two men punched each other repeatedly until someone decided that one of the men's punching was a better quality of punching than the other's and so awarded them the top punching trophy award :up:

also sounds like it was a an excellent use of time and well worth the eons of biological time that made it possible :up: :up:

Sounds like you're upset at your own physical limitations and how little you actually matter.

Cheer up old timer, you'll be dead soon. :up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 11:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i should buy a Saiga 12 and pimp it out with every available accessory like a real man :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.