Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        is a blood pressure of 180/120 high?...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: is a blood pressure of 180/120 high?...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my wife says it's fine...my doctor says u will die...who is right?...

also...i suspect my wife is trying to kill me...seem legit?...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It is called Arteriolar Nephrosclerosis and yes, you can die from it :!:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 12:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tis high, you should know this...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 01:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

perfectly fine

slit wrists to relieve pressure

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 02:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Better have all your blood removed as a precaution. :idea:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 03:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You should probably just lop off your other testicle. Just to be sure...

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 02:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Last. I checked mine was something like 110/68 and my resting heart rate 51 :/

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 03:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I used to have a resting heart rate of 34bpm... Now it's probably closer to 70 cause I've been bad and I can't stop.

Truth is, the slower your heart rate the stronger your heart probably is. Unless you know... you're dying, then that's probably bad.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 09:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol what the fuck :olo:

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 12:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I used to have a resting heart rate of 34bpm... Now it's probably closer to 70 cause I've been bad and I can't stop.

Truth is, the slower your heart rate the stronger your heart probably is. Unless you know... you're dying, then that's probably bad.

Depends how athletic you are I thought? I'm not that fit so my low heart rate is probably not a great sign vs someone who can run for miles non stop.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 12:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In all seriousness, Geoff, go see a cardiologist :arrow:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 12:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
Κracus wrote:

Depends how athletic you are I thought? I'm not that fit so my low heart rate is probably not a great sign vs someone who can run for miles non stop.

He's saying he was once fitter than lance armstrong when he was at his fittest. That or he once got a reading wrong but took it as a true reading.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's down to 128/83 now... I'll never die...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sat on your nut again?

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 05:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I used to have a resting heart rate of 34bpm...

Yeah nah. I guess everyone is right about you.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 06:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

He's saying he was once fitter than lance armstrong when he was at his fittest. That or he once got a reading wrong but took it as a true reading.

And I'm sure you still don't believe mine is an average of 45 and has been for years. Repeated tests by many different sources. Very normal blood pressure, everything well within normal ranges. Not that I believe Carcass', but sometimes things just are what they are. Most notable doctor told me either I was athletic or worked very hard. I've busted my ass for 30+ years and that's the result.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 06:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
It's down to 128/83 now... I'll never die...

I'm healthier than you and I don't even work out or give a fuck.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 06:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I fucked ur dad and killed ur mom...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 04:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bacon wrote:
Κracus wrote:
I used to have a resting heart rate of 34bpm...

Yeah nah. I guess everyone is right about you.

They really aren't. I spent most of my youth cycling, and I'm not talking about going to a friends house on a bicycle. I raced in amateur circuits around the province, was in a bike club and even had a local sponsor. Back then Miguel Indurain was my idol in the cycling world, and honestly still is. To me he's the best that's ever been in the sport and watching his Tour de France is what inspired me to take up cycling and compete.

I cycled a minimum 160km's every other day. I'll do the math for you, it's fucking far and takes about 8 - 12 hours to complete depending on the bike I used and the wind. I wasn't doing it ultra fast it was just building up endurance. I'd take breaks of course. Anyway, doing that for a year plus regular swimming almost every other day is why my heart rate was so slow. I weighed 145lbs at the time and was extremely fit. I would have loved to get a big sponsor like Giant but never got one, I mean realistically it's a pretty tough sport to go pro in. Even when you beat the Giant sponsor it's not really enough for them to even look at you.

So, instead of pursuing that because cycling doesn't exactly put food on the table I decided to go to college and wound up where I am now. Lazy, fat and a standing heart rate of 74bpm. Yeah, that bad. 34bpm was at my fittest but yeah... being lazy takes its toll. Low heart rate is achievable by the majority of people willing to take the time and do the work, 34bpm isn't some kind of miracle, anyone can do it if they put the work in. When you're young, living at home and have no job, well that makes it far easier. btw Indurain's heart rate was during his 40's I believe.

Oh and my best finish at a race was 1st in a National event named the Red Mud Mountain Mayhem. It took place in PEI where the dirt is notoriously red and I pulled out a win in a dual slalom downhill event beating out a lot of big name sponsors that day. I contacted them recently about getting video of the event and I'm apparently some kind of legend. It's a pretty funny story, I was there for the cross country event going on the next day but if I registered for the xcountry I was entered for the downhill automatically. I didn't have any padding/armor though so I wore my jeans that day cause if you've never salomed those fucking poles hurt. Anyway, people made fun of me for wearing jeans that day but I was just there for fun, I didn't think I had a chance against the people that were there with their 6000$+ bikes. In the mid 90's that was a lot. There was guy from Giant there, a guy from Fox apparel and a few other big names from all over the country and even a few from the US. I was riding a Giant ATX970 at the time which was a pretty good bike, I think I paid about 2k for it so it wasn't bad, it wasn't great but sorta in the middle. The downhill event was really rough on the bikes though and there was a wicked jump at the end of the run that you could opt not to take but had to detour around a pole if you didn't. It was a pretty sketchy jump that had a tendency to kick your back tire up. I saw a lot of people crash there, one girl broke her neck on it and was out for 6 months. By the time I was in the final my bike was in extremely rough shape, you couldn't even turn the back wheel all the way round without it catching on the brakes, or so I thought. After the race I discovered that besides the bent rim the tube had been sticking out the side of the tire. However, I pulled out a win that day, in jeans an was forever branded as Jeanboy. It's probably one of the proudest moments of my life. I can't describe the feeling of people in stands cheering for you and then winning, it was great. Doesn't matter if no one believes me, to me it was a moment in my life I will never forget.

But yeah, 34bpm, that happened.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 05:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dts:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 07:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 08:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow Kracus, that sounds really impressive until you find their competition photos on Facebook:

You must've been so proud to finish first ahead of fat mom #91 and little boy #25.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 08:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit lol

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 08:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol Jesus...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 08:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, oh boy...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 08:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That sure is some hard hitting extreme downhill racers you've got there. Steve Smith would have been proud.

So 100mm, much flab.

Also, you know RHR needs to be done at a certain time an hour after eating and not when you're asleep right? The Idea you were fitter than that cunt Lance at his best is laughable. Even you with in your fantasy world must think you've gone a little bit too far?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol nice try. There's different categories for different skill levels and different groups launch at different times and may go different routes. The group I was in were veterans and semi pro racers. You're just cherry picking shots to show a narrative.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow

i imagine plained will make a thread about this thread in the Void

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you raced in the vets. A group i race in now, for the age group 40-49 yeah? semi pro and pro race in the elite groupings. nice try.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was guys like this I was racing against from their Facebook page.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah dude, you tried to pass it off as some kind of world event full of all-star athletic talent. Turns out it's an event open to anyone with a bicycle for a $25 registration fee lol!

PEI is literally a bumfuck-nowhere tiny island province with no elevation, what cycling "veterans and semi-pro racers" would go to some shitty open event full of kids and fat moms lol!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
So you raced in the vets. A group i race in now, for the age group 40-49 yeah? semi pro and pro race in the elite groupings. nice try.

The downhill was open for everyone but the course was pretty advanced so no noobs dare race it but yeah there was a mix of both. The veteran group over here wasn't age based but rather performance based. In the x country the next day I would have been in a different grouping than the elites. Either way you can nit pick all you want the point was simply that I used to compete. Not that I was great but I did win against semi pros at least once and even though I was in the veteran group I still beat semi pros as my veteran time was quicker than some of the higher divisions.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

It was guys like this I was racing against from their Facebook page.

Half the people that cycle on the streets of Toronto are kitted out like that. Turns out you don't need to be in the Tour de France to shop on Amazon.

Keep trying though lol!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 10:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Nah dude, you tried to pass it off as some kind of world event full of all-star athletic talent. Turns out it's an event open to anyone with a bicycle for a $25 registration fee lol!

PEI is literally a bumfuck-nowhere tiny island province with no elevation, what cycling "veterans and semi-pro racers" would go to some shitty open event full of kids and fat moms lol!

A lot actually, it's a pretty popular event. In fact if you've been to any cycling event you'd know there's often sponsors and fairly good athletes that show up to a lot of them.

However that said you're a fucking cunt. You took the time to go through the event photos and cherry pick the worst pics you could find to fit your narrative. Probably a lot like how you make your olympic art contract seem like a big deal whilst ignoring the fact your drawn pics look like utter shit. I'm by no means a great artist but even I can do better. Go ahead and cherry pick some of the pics I drew in 10 minutes to show how awful i am too fucking turd.

Also doomy i never claimed to be fitter than lance but i also wasn't doping so maybe by i was due to technicalities?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

popcorn time

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.