Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        is a blood pressure of 180/120 high?...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: is a blood pressure of 180/120 high?...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 10:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

It was guys like this I was racing against from their Facebook page.

Really? That's not downhill, that's XC. For the guys that don't like getting hurt.

this is downhill, everywhere as in all over the world.

I'm not doubting you raced, my problem is with the bullshit RHR. You never had that, nowhere near.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 10:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I did, you're obviously jealous. Also I stated I was there for the x country. The downhill was open to everyone registered for the x country and there were no divisions. Vets, elite, beginner all raced against one another. So I did wind up racing directly across from the fox apparel sponsor, giant sponsor and beat them. Don't worry about it though, the more you try to play it out like I'm exaggerating things the more I know you realize you're probably terrible at it. Of course its all about having fun right?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actual footage of Kracus downhill racing

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not jel, I race now and enjoy it. I just don't lie about being uber fit.

In fact here's a pic from last years Welsh Gravity Enduro where i raced in the vets and came high mids.

And here's another from Ard Rock. Again high mid table but out of 400+ vet riders in an three day, 30+ mile event with over 4000 riders.

Both solid performances from someone that doesn't do 'training'. No bullshit, no wild claims.

All events i attend have pros and world class level pros. Gee Atherton lives "just down the road from me" In Dyfi. Mark Beaumont also is local and Josh Bryceland, they all tip up to race and have a laugh.

They all have RHR around 40+, apart from Bryceland because he likes the coke.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Captain Mazda wrote:
Nah dude, you tried to pass it off as some kind of world event full of all-star athletic talent. Turns out it's an event open to anyone with a bicycle for a $25 registration fee lol!

PEI is literally a bumfuck-nowhere tiny island province with no elevation, what cycling "veterans and semi-pro racers" would go to some shitty open event full of kids and fat moms lol!

A lot actually, it's a pretty popular event. In fact if you've been to any cycling event you'd know there's often sponsors and fairly good athletes that show up to a lot of them.

However that said you're a fucking cunt. You took the time to go through the event photos and cherry pick the worst pics you could find to fit your narrative. Probably a lot like how you make your olympic art contract seem like a big deal whilst ignoring the fact your drawn pics look like utter shit. I'm by no means a great artist but even I can do better. Go ahead and cherry pick some of the pics I drew in 10 minutes to show how awful i am too fucking turd.

Also doomy i never claimed to be fitter than lance but i also wasn't doping so maybe by i was due to technicalities?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit it's teenaged Kracus :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe it was the swimming.I dunno, I was very fit and very young. It's ok if you don't believe me.

I've seen a lot of your cycling pics and it reminds me a lot of when I used to do it. I've never been to an event with 4000 people though I don't think... I was at a place in Quebec that might have had a few thousand but that was the largest. Mids is average though bro, i always finished in the top 20 and a lot of top 10's but they were smaller events there were usually about 200 - 300 people in my category. I also didn't just do xc i also raced road and time trials. I bet if I started working out again i could get my rate back down in the 40's within 6 months. I should honestly, being lazy doesn't suit me.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm jelly of Canada. If I was ever going to live somewhere else it would be Canada.

Yeah so, you've misread the RHR reading...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

In fact here's a pic from last years Welsh Gravity Enduro where i raced in the vets and came high mids.

What percentage of the participants at your events would you say are fat moms or little kids? I'm asking for a friend.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 11:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, actually ebikes are starting to be allowed in. there's some right fat cunts on those things, blowing out of their asses riding under power.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 12:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Maybe it was the swimming.I dunno, I was very fit and very young. It's ok if you don't believe me.

I've seen a lot of your cycling pics and it reminds me a lot of when I used to do it. I've never been to an event with 4000 people though I don't think... I was at a place in Quebec that might have had a few thousand but that was the largest. Mids is average though bro, i always finished in the top 20 and a lot of top 10's but they were smaller events there were usually about 200 - 300 people in my category. I also didn't just do xc i also raced road and time trials. I bet if I started working out again i could get my rate back down in the 40's within 6 months. I should honestly, being lazy doesn't suit me.

What is your swimming experience?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 12:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just swam a lot during summer in a lake behind my house. Easy access and nothing better to do, I'd spend a few hours or more there. This was just before I started cycling with the intention of racing.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 12:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You didn't hold a free diving record or anything like that?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He took part in this event in Rio, can't remember the name but the logo had like 5 colourful rings? Anyways, no one really expected anything of him standing next to Michael Phelps and a bunch of other vets and semi-pro swim dudes but with his legendary RHR of 34bpm with no training or experience he swam so fast it created a tidal wave that literally blew away the competition and from that day on they called him goldenboy because they hadn't planned for a single athlete to earn so many gold medals.

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 01:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Bacon wrote:
I used to have a resting heart rate of 34bpm...

Yeah nah. I guess everyone is right about you.

Κracus wrote:
tl;dr

https://www.ratemds.com/best-doctors/?c ... ychiatrist

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

And here's another from Ard Rock. Again high mid table but out of 400+ vet riders in an three day, 30+ mile event with over 4000 riders.

Both solid performances from someone that doesn't do 'training'. No bullshit, no wild claims.

All events i attend have pros and world class level pros. Gee Atherton lives "just down the road from me" In Dyfi. Mark Beaumont also is local and Josh Bryceland, they all tip up to race and have a laugh.

They all have RHR around 40+, apart from Bryceland because he likes the coke.

lol :olo: ...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.