Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Xbox Backwards Compatibility

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Xbox Backwards Compatibility

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-25-2017 06:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So now you can play 12 original Xbox games on your Xbox One. The list:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Ninja Gaiden Black
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Fuzion Frenzy
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Psychonauts
Dead to Rights
Black
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Sid Meier’s Pirates!
Red Faction II
BloodRayne 2

I dug through my old games and found Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia, and KotOR. I can finally justify keeping all my old games. I rubbed it in my wife’s face :D

You just pop the disk in and it’ll download the game. Or you can buy em on the Xbox store for cheap. Downloading Crimson Skies now... :cool:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-25-2017 11:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Indeed :up:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-26-2017 01:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

On another subject, might hold off on the one x after seeing some Gfx download side by sides (GoW4).

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 10-26-2017 05:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
On another subject, might hold off on the one x after seeing some Gfx download side by sides (GoW4).

Oh? I mean the xbox one has pretty decent graphics but is it really that bad? I've already got the one x on pre-order and I'm anxious to try it out. Specifically I got it in the hopes that VR becomes a thing, especially for Elite Dangerous and would be nice on Forza 7 but I also want it for the bump in fps for certain games like rocketleague...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-26-2017 12:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I’m flipping to PC from for gaming I think, but you never know

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.