Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Hey guys just got out of prison recently and deported to Pol

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Hey guys just got out of prison recently and deported to Pol

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I forgot about this forum for a long time, but ai did a three year prison term for choking or strangling somebody out his name is Ralph luciano, a white gypsy, I wrote the whole story about it on my blog if you care to read:
https://callmikelata.com/2017/09/02/my- ... -for-good/

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you dont ban me I promise to tell you my whole story and some real prison experiences (remember how ai used to write about it even before I ever touched jail or the system?). Ive written a little about it here too:
https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37138

I also recently took part in the polish independence day aprade thy call the biggest nationalist march in history (they said 60k heads but it was close to 100k).

https://callmikelata.com/2017/11/12/war ... dence-day/

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 11:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

psychopath.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 12:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Weren't yo banned from q3w like 5 years ago?m

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

WB Strangler or is that Stranger :eek:

I like you to hang around a while and tell us your stories. New blood and all that.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

edge incoming

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 01:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, I got in a bar fiht about 8 months in Santa Cruz in a bar called Brady's before I ended up dighting snd strangeling (not to death but uncontious) the gypsy with 14 kids who wasnt taking car eof them and a deadbeat dad (I never had a dad so I took his lameness personally olus he attacked first). in the bar fight I got attacked and surrounded and figured fuk it before I get pu ked Im gonna make the guy pay and. roke a pint hlass onhis cheek as he was walking toward ke after he hit me a few times becauseI wouldnt give my seat to him or the local good ole boy santa cruz cowards. His name is Kevin Markley.

In prison I ended up in the hole in san quentin reception, although I was in SNY (https://www.prisoncensorship.info/artic ... s-debrief/) the hole had people mixed from the whole prison. They sang their gang chants morning afternoon and nght. I ended up almost fighting (two fights in refeption 90 day penalties or 115 write ups and oneI got half back one not plus I had to do 80% of four yrs because of my original misdemeanor annoy minor sec offense I pled to in hick glenn county and pn top pf immigrstion jail three more months). Ill tell more later but I was moved around like four prisons. I fought a black guy named Iron in avalley State who tried insertint his fingers in my eye and rape choking me and this little guatalamalan monkey named Chapping (both now in Corcoran or SatF where I also ended up before being transferred to a for money provate prison called desert view where I ended up doing the art program you can see images on my site).

The guatamalan started biting me and after he attacked me. both cowards tried putting my shirt over my head. I was also constantly cat called by the fags in there for being young and white. I also had this white pride celly who had a cell phone and my mom may still have the pic of. me I took from within the cell with his phone. He had this weird one eye look where he would say something and instead of threatening with words kill you with his eyes and lie constantly. I got my first write up in Quentin for attacking after being harassed a wigger by his crew i cluding the same gunslinger who was all attted up from head to toe who ended up in the hole with me later.

They were in a group of three harassing me when I was co ing from chow and some others saying I look funny (because I dont look like a thuf or have tats) and ling me powder, that super soft white balled dude from the movie. I tell you guys it was hell it was ducking even sny hell.

Anyway, more later.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-24-2017 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Young and white in an American prison :( :cry: :tear:
I am looking forward to the novel.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-25-2017 12:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
I tell you guys it was hell it was ducking even sny hell.

plaindler

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-25-2017 01:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
So, I got in a bar fiht about 8 months in Santa Cruz in a bar called Brady's before I ended up dighting snd strangeling (not to death but uncontious) the gypsy with 14 kids who wasnt taking car eof them and a deadbeat dad (I never had a dad so I took his lameness personally olus he attacked first). in the bar fight I got attacked and surrounded and figured fuk it before I get pu ked Im gonna make the guy pay and. roke a pint hlass onhis cheek as he was walking toward ke after he hit me a few times becauseI wouldnt give my seat to him or the local good ole boy santa cruz cowards. His name is Kevin Markley.

In prison I ended up in the hole in san quentin reception, although I was in SNY (https://www.prisoncensorship.info/artic ... s-debrief/) the hole had people mixed from the whole prison. They sang their gang chants morning afternoon and nght. I ended up almost fighting (two fights in refeption 90 day penalties or 115 write ups and oneI got half back one not plus I had to do 80% of four yrs because of my original misdemeanor annoy minor sec offense I pled to in hick glenn county and pn top pf immigrstion jail three more months). Ill tell more later but I was moved around like four prisons. I fought a black guy named Iron in avalley State who tried insertint his fingers in my eye and rape choking me and this little guatalamalan monkey named Chapping (both now in Corcoran or SatF where I also ended up before being transferred to a for money provate prison called desert view where I ended up doing the art program you can see images on my site).

The guatamalan started biting me and after he attacked me. both cowards tried putting my shirt over my head. I was also constantly cat called by the fags in there for being young and white. I also had this white pride celly who had a cell phone and my mom may still have the pic of. me I took from within the cell with his phone. He had this weird one eye look where he would say something and instead of threatening with words kill you with his eyes and lie constantly. I got my first write up in Quentin for attacking after being harassed a wigger by his crew i cluding the same gunslinger who was all attted up from head to toe who ended up in the hole with me later.

They were in a group of three harassing me when I was co ing from chow and some others saying I look funny (because I dont look like a thuf or have tats) and ling me powder, that super soft white balled dude from the movie. I tell you guys it was hell it was ducking even sny hell.

Anyway, more later.

tl;dr

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-25-2017 02:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
hey strangler. how much did you cry when r/incels got banned? :|

lol

also, how did you like living out those rape fantasies ?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 07:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I used to fuck guys like strangler in prison...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 08:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I liked to strangle used guys in fuck prison.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 09:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Neat...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 09:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
I liked to strangle used guys in fuck prison.

I used prison to strangle guys like fuck.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 09:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Prison like I used to fuck strangled guys .

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 10:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Prison something something guys something strangle. Fuck.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 10:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I used strangle to fuck prison guys, like

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-26-2017 02:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think the joke died already

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 11:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Already died I think the joke.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*bang*

now it's dead

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 02:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So did anyone check out his blog? :paranoid:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 02:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can someone tl;dr this thread?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 03:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Can someone tl;dr this thread?

tl;dr Strangler came and went.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 05:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just chekcing if I can post here and zill post some more stories but last time I tried to post it wouldnt display my message so again someone on here is trying to ban me or limit my ability to shar eon here thus free speech.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 05:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dts:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 05:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok good I can post now, please dont limit my free speech because ai may have a different opinion from yours or the consenting majority view.

Basiclaly prison was nightmare in Umerica. Imagine waking up every morning, feeling like shit and having something else happen or go wrong while youre at your lowest. some tatted up animal move into your cell or 8 man pod, some trash the guards put baxk in the unit no one else wants or came badk from the hole, someone taking over the telephone and cutting in fromt of people and the cowards being intimidated and start following him around or being buddy buddy when he ruined the whole peaceful atmosphere thst existed beforehand. Imagine retards not even asking you for something but constsntly ordering you around or saying get me this or thst instead of can you give me thst or csn you pass thst to me or do you mind. Imagine, retards arguing cosntwntly about conservstive values, anti clinton benghazzi, pro trump, and this didnt matter ehat race they were in there they all were basiclaly super right winged. I can go on and on. everytime zi woke up in there zi wanted to git my head with a hammer and end it.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

breaking news: prison is an unpleasant experience

more at 11

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 12:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
Ok good I can post now, please dont limit my

Fuck u...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 10:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

> has a blog
> makes blogposts here

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 07:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I found out i was right the whole time. the guy I fought is some sort or cult leader ans now has his own service going. I was telling the cops and lawyer this or I suspected the way he talked to me after I tried making conversation with him way baxk before I even fought him. The cops and lawyers kept defending this scum and lookijg for ways to blame me from the get go. they arrested me, why couldnt any of them care or believe me? I mean look at his facebook and pics of his kids, some of them even looked drugged: https://web.facebook.com/raphael.luciano?_rdc=1&_rdr

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is for whom Santa Cruz county gave me a multi year prison sentence for simply confronting and putting in a rear naked choke after he attacked me. Do you believe me? Why would I make this up. its worse than a greek tragedy. This guy was a cultist and making kids after kids being a deadbest dad and from the looks of it creating generstions of pathologies and maybe giving young kids drugs. why was I wrong standing up against that? Just because I was a sex offender from hick county for simply trying to meet someone and liking yougner girls makes me incapable of empathy against other forms of abuse or real abuse or make me be able to stand up against it or be a man? just because I am Polak or foreign? why would they do that to me?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 07:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The one and only time I was maced it was a life changing experience at the time, in fact zi remember swearing off all fighting or trying to ne tough at the time. Imagine being blind, burning eyes and skin, while youre handcuffed from the fourth tier in one of the san quentin receptions (alpine section) and shot coming out while you cNt wipe it then this big buff blaxk guard ex nfl player is threatening you while you are blindly walking down stairs and they treat you like shit for fighting or getting out of a situation or tier the only way you could. Then to top it off you get waterboarded by gushing cold water coming down on you outside.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 07:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wait, sex offender, younger girls ?, what !?

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You did shit things and were sent to a shit place. It's a shit place because that's generally where we put shit people.

Some people coast through life with a victim complex and dig themselves deeper. Bad things happen to everybody, that's life, you gotta learn to roll with the punches instead of taking them head on and getting fucked up. You also have be honest about the choices you've made so you don't repeat them. No matter how shitty you think you have it, somebody always has it worse.

I also think it's really weird that you think we wouldn't believe you. Is it hard to get into prison or something? I think you're mistaking disbelief with apathy.

Drop the faux tough guy shit, be yourself, stop fucking kids, and grow up. Also, see a therapist, your world view is fucked.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.