Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Monster Hunter Stories Hits the iPad

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Monster Hunter Stories Hits the iPad

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 07:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow what news. What news. Even as not a fan of capcom and monster hunter but ana dvocate of portable and movile gaming, this gets me excited. A brand new monster hunter was released for iOS, basically at a budget price and probably much more enjoyable on the iPad's, particularly the 13" pro's display:
http://toucharcade.com/2017/12/04/monst ... apan-ios//

Even the touch arcade piece is as excited as me, how can any of you guys not be. that and the recent amrvelous port of grid autodrive which is the full px game from only like a year ago at 20 bucks and all on the go without requiring an expensive steering wheel. this is ladies and gentlemen why i love the ipad and i think ipad gsming is really just seeing its potential now.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.