Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Alleged swatting hoax ends in the death of a father of two

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Alleged swatting hoax ends in the death of a father of two

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-03-2018 07:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If it was up to you who's life is more important, you or the police officer's?

Your approach to this situation is like a lot of people with incredibly misguided expectations of law enforcement. It's like you think an officer doesn't have a family or the human desire to survive. Always willing to look past the circumstances leading up to the event in an effort to place full blame on authority. Police officers aren't infallible, they're not computers or perfect. If you endanger their life, you are endangering your own. Because they have just as much right to live as you do... Until you can develop a perfectly functioning Robocop they are our only line of defense against societal violence.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-03-2018 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But these officers lives were never at risk, their fear was created in their head through procedure, lack of training or whatever and should suffer whatever repercussions they should get. If I was operating heavy machinery 12 out of every 14 days at 12 hours a day then took off someones leg that would be my fault, if a pilot crashes an airliner due to being sleepy that would be his fault, if someone in the armed services takes off an innocent childs head that would be his fault.

It is not unrealistic in the slightest to hold the police to the standard we are setting. They have training, guidance and a support network to achieve their goals and if a mistake is made it's upto us (to a degree) to scrutinise the situation to find fault. It's not about who's life is more important, it's not about holding them to unrealistic standards, it's about protecting innocent people and like with the armed services their occupation comes with inherent threat, it's why we have procedures, training and the support to reduce this threat even in highly charged scenarios. This situation in particular is a fuck up of epic proportions and is the direct result of either procedure or human error.

I understand the human desire to live but I am also fully aware of the repercussions of my actions and in this situation in particular there was no present threat, just some trigger happy cop who lost his shit.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 01-03-2018 07:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 01-03-2018 07:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
But these officers lives were never at risk, their fear was created in their head through procedure, lack of training or whatever and should suffer whatever repercussions they should get. If I was operating heavy machinery 12 out of every 14 days at 12 hours a day then took off someones leg that would be my fault, if a pilot crashes an airliner due to being sleepy that would be his fault, if someone in the armed services takes off an innocent childs head that would be his fault.

It is not unrealistic in the slightest to hold the police to the standard we are setting. They have training, guidance and a support network to achieve their goals and if a mistake is made it's upto us (to a degree) to scrutinise the situation to find fault. It's not about who's life is more important, it's not about holding them to unrealistic standards, it's about protecting innocent people and like with the armed services their occupation comes with inherent threat, it's why we have procedures, training and the support to reduce this threat even in highly charged scenarios. This situation in particular is a fuck up of epic proportions and is the direct result of either procedure or human error.

Chunk gets it. How does gramps not?

Gramps. Its clearer and clearer you've never WORKED in law enforcement nor gone through any training. Chunk actually sounds like hes had first hand exp with it, while you continue to talk like an idiot.

YourGrandpa wrote:

Your approach to this situation is like a lot of people with incredibly misguided expectations of law enforcement. It's like you think an officer doesn't have a family or the human desire to survive. Always willing to look past the circumstances leading up to the event in an effort to place full blame on authority. Police officers aren't infallible, they're not computers or perfect. If you endanger their life, you are endangering your own. Because they have just as much right to live as you do... Until you can develop a perfectly functioning Robocop they are our only line of defense against societal violence.

Ive linked one case where it was clearly a cop wanting to be rambo, not scared for his life. And this current case is another case of someone really fucking up. Neither of these were good shootings.

But we dont get it? :olo:

Blue lives matter amirite? :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-03-2018 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

The cop who shot Finch chose to be a cop. Putting one's life at risk and exposing oneself to high levels of scrutiny is part of the job. If you're not willing to take the risk, find another job. :arrow:

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 01-03-2018 08:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Should / would / could means complete foresight. Something no one has. Furthermore, you wouldn't know if procedure was or wasn't followed. You have no first hand information, you have zero law enforcement experience and you couldn't possibly know the perceived threat. You're just talking out of your ass.

Of course it's unfortunate more precautions weren't taken. Of course it's unfortunate that someone died. Of course it's unfortunate that things didn't work out better. Thank you Captain Obviously. But scrutinizing police action should be reserved for the people who are actually qualified to do so. Not a bunch of emotionally charged know nothings with zero understanding or appreciation for what it takes to be a law enforcement officer.

This is indeed a tragedy. However, it usually takes tragedy to promote change. "Swatting" is still a relatively new form of assault. Something most agencies wouldn't initially expect and something that challenges current procedure. Hopefully this incident will encourage new training that will help better vet situations where these types of claims are being made.

You're one dumb motherfucker. Jesus christ.

"You have no first hand information, you have zero law enforcement experience and you couldn't possibly know the perceived threat. You're just talking out of your ass. "

Neither do you.

"Swatting" is still a relatively new form of assault."

No, it's not new.

"But scrutinizing police action should be reserved for the people who are actually qualified to do so. Not a bunch of emotionally charged know nothings with zero understanding or appreciation for what it takes to be a law enforcement officer. "

Again, you're not law enforcement either, so how can you expect to have any merit in what you're saying?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-03-2018 09:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Because he's fat, lonely, and mentally ill—perfectly qualified to be a cop in the third-world shithole that is the USA.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 12:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
^^^ Moron Alert :tard:

Great comeback :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 09:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

The cop who shot Finch chose to be a cop. Putting one's life at risk and exposing oneself to high levels of scrutiny is part of the job. If you're not willing to take the risk, find another job. :arrow:

Everyone chooses to do their job. No one owes their life. Fuck off :arrow:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bacon wrote:
You're one dumb motherfucker. Jesus christ.

Look at the internet tough guy with cartoon character avatar. :olo:

Bacon wrote:
"You have no first hand information, you have zero law enforcement experience and you couldn't possibly know the perceived threat. You're just talking out of your ass. "

Neither do you.

I'm also not claiming that procedure wasn't followed or something else could of, should of been done.

Bacon wrote:
"Swatting" is still a relatively new form of assault."

No, it's not new.

It's new enough that every agency may not be anticipating it or have a set protocol.

Bacon wrote:
"But scrutinizing police action should be reserved for the people who are actually qualified to do so. Not a bunch of emotionally charged know nothings with zero understanding or appreciation for what it takes to be a law enforcement officer. "

Again, you're not law enforcement either, so how can you expect to have any merit in what you're saying?

Again, you know fuck-all about me. You don't know my associations, my personal relationships or my life experience. Let's just say I've had enough exposure to law enforcement over the past 25 years that I can speak with certainty on many topics.

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 01-04-2018 09:47 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 09:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I can speak with certainty on many topics

QOTY

and it's only January :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

I understand the human desire to live but I am also fully aware of the repercussions of my actions and in this situation in particular there was no present threat, just some trigger happy cop who lost his shit.

Your entire comment is based on the notion that someone did something wrong. But you don't actually know. In all of those scenarios listed above, all parties would not be at fault if they were following procedure and an outside variable caused the accident... I get it, you want to hold someone accountable. And by all means, if it's found that the officer is in the wrong he should be charged. But no matter how much training you give, there is always going to be the human element. Challenging that human element sometimes doesn't end well. Unfortunately a lot of people's first notion is to blame the police instead of the person who actually caused the problem.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Your entire comment is based on the notion that someone did something wrong. But you don't actually know. In all of those scenarios listed above, all parties would not be at fault if they were following procedure and an outside variable caused the accident... I get it, you want to hold someone accountable. And by all means, if it's found that the officer is in the wrong he should be charged. But no matter how much training you give, there is always going to be the human element. Challenging that human element sometimes doesn't end well. Unfortunately a lot of people's first notion is to blame the police instead of the person who actually caused the problem.

I already said that the person 'swatting' should suffer repercussions but there was an error far bigger between the prank call and death. It's not about finding who's at fault either, it's about finding what went wrong and why, in this situation it was either procedure or human error and I already said we are discussing the information provided in the public domain, you're the one creating your own narrative that *some variable caused an accident*, it's a possibility, but we have nothing to say that. What we have is an innocent unarmed person complying with police requests, if you have any further information then feel free to provide it and I'm sure many of us would change our stance.

In all those scenarios too, I thought it would be apparent that I wasn't citing variables (like an exploding machine, lightning strike or an un diagnosed disorder), every person has a duty of care to adhere to, if an outside variable caused an accident then fair enough but that's not what we're seeing. In all those scenarios above the person would be found guilty in a court of law, we have laws to protect ourselves against the 'human element' and it's a risk factor that everyone has a responsibility toward, some more than others. Down to brass tacks it's like saying "I'm sorry I'm drunk and run over the little girl but my wife left me".

And now the arguements been reduced to 'acts of God', which is quite far from the 'it's not the public place to scrutinise the police'.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 01-04-2018 10:51 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 10:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Your entire comment is based on the notion that someone did something wrong. But you don't actually know

Going from a scenario where the eventual victim isn't threatening in any way and doesn't have the intent to be threatening, to the scenario where said victim is shot by police no less, is such a huge leap that it is quite hard to come up with a bridging scenario where no one has made any significant mistakes. It's not a matter of having to be an expert on these things. I think common sense brings enough to the table that it is pretty safe to draw the conclusion that someone somewhere down the line fucked up big time.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 11:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

> Kid makes fake call to police. Police go to house and kill innocent man.

Gramps is right, we don't know if anyone fucked up at all. This is all by the book and the expected outcome as stated in the police manual for handling anonymous tips.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 12:16 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The mind boggles :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Transient wrote:

That's not what I said, but by all means, continue to shape reality to fit your narrative. :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 01:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A grown man makes a fake call to police. He gives a false address. Then he claims he's at said false address killing people and stays on the phone until authorities arrive. Police arrive and enter the home. Police see perceived suspect in home and instruct him to show his hands, then instruct him to move toward them. (Something happens) The perceived suspect is shot and later dies.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/ ... 29414.html

Do you know what happened between the police officer's commands and his shot? No? Then how can you say the officer did something wrong? It only takes a millisecond of hesitation for an officer to be shot. It's terrible Finch was killed. But if he freaked out and made a quick or threatening move, what was the officer supposed to do? If the officer made a heinous mistake, he should be charged. It's not the officer's or Finches fault they wound up in this situation. The officer isn't a murder and Finch did deserve die. Some fuck stick with an inferiority complex got this man killed. If you're going to be upset at something, be upset at the guy that caused this problem. Let the investigation happen before you start point fingers elsewhere.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

That's not what I said, but by all means, continue to shape reality to fit your narrative. :up:

That's EXACTLY what you said.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 01:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
But if he freaked out and made a quick or threatening move, what was the officer supposed to do?

Rubber bullets and stun guns were invented over 40 years ago.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 01:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The shooter was in cover.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:
But if he freaked out and made a quick or threatening move, what was the officer supposed to do?

Rubber bullets and stun guns were invented over 40 years ago.

You don't bring rubber bullets and stun guns to a gun fight, ever.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 01:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Isn't the police supposed to assess the situation on premise before taking action? They made the wrong assessment.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 01:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Reasoning with gramps is a waste of time, he lives in la la land.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 02:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Isn't the police supposed to assess the situation on premise before taking action? They made the wrong assessment.

Why don't you watch the video and read the story? Then tell me exactly how you know they didn't asses the situation.

The police think they have an armed suspect holding hostages. He is threatening to kill them and burn down the house... You can hear in the video, the police issue two verbal commands loud and clear. How long were they suppose to stand around and scratch their heads before acting? I'll tell you. You don't have a clue.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 02:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
You don't bring rubber bullets and stun guns to a gun fight, ever.

Not in Americuh you don't. In other countries, it seems to work just fine.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 02:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, your very first few words are the problem. Are you really that stupid. THEY MADE AN ASSUMPTION THAT KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN.

ASSUMPTION, YOU FUCKING MONG

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 02:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Jesus Christ, your very first few words are the problem. Are you really that stupid. THEY MADE AN ASSUMPTION THAT KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN.

ASSUMPTION, YOU FUCKING MONG

Hes ducked actually replying to someone (me) who was in law enforcement and also someone (me) who knows the cops from the area this happened in and know how they were trained. Guess what? Training aint great! This shit happens all the fucking time here! Tons of abuse of power. :olo:

Hes just arguing to suck cop dick, or be a fucking idiot, Either way hes a dumb cunt who knows jack shit.

Or he really thinks this way like a fuckin hillbilly. Hes an idiot. Clearly.

BTW you fucking idiot. (gramps)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiW-BVPCbZk

This is 3 years old. Swatting isnt fuckin new. Theres dozens and dozens of videos of this shit going down. They fucked up. Hard.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/ ... 29414.html

Do you know what happened between the police officer's commands and his shot? No? Then how can you say the officer did something wrong? It only takes a millisecond of hesitation for an officer to be shot. It's terrible Finch was killed. But if he freaked out and made a quick or threatening move, what was the officer supposed to do? If the officer made a heinous mistake, he should be charged. It's not the officer's or Finches fault they wound up in this situation. The officer isn't a murder and Finch did deserve die. Some fuck stick with an inferiority complex got this man killed. If you're going to be upset at something, be upset at the guy that caused this problem. Let the investigation happen before you start point fingers elsewhere.

His arms lowered, that's it, I can't see anything about the police entering the home like you mentioned in the bit of your quote I snipped. You can see why some of you lot are scared to get off your bike. The officer seen this as reason enough to shoot and in any sane world that isn't reason enough, there was no threat, just the perceived threat created in the officers mind. This isn't some unfortunate situation that couldnt have been prevented.

What we have here is

>False report
>officers attend
>defendant exits house complying with police requests fully
>defendant lowers his arms
>dead

All this was established early on in this thread

Doombrain wrote:
Soldiers in populated war zones aren't allowed to just fire at people without clear and present. Moving your hands up then down isn't, in any fucking first world, a sign of danger. They and get that through your thick fucking skull :olo:

U mad post coming in 3... 2... 1...

And DB is absolutely spot on with what he says here, so you now tell me America is worse than a warzone ?

It also says in your link there's over 400 swatting hoax's a year, it's been going on for years. Don't try to pull that shit.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 06:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Hes ducked actually replying to someone (me) who was in law enforcement and also someone (me) who knows the cops from the area this happened in and know how they were trained. Guess what? Training aint great! This shit happens all the fucking time here! Tons of abuse of power. :olo:

Hes just arguing to suck cop dick, or be a fucking idiot, Either way hes a dumb cunt who knows jack shit.

This is 3 years old. Swatting isnt fuckin new. Theres dozens and dozens of videos of this shit going down. They fucked up. Hard.

Ducking you? LOL. You're an angry little douche bag who obviously has an ax to grind with law enforcement. Why aren't you still working in corrections? Did someone can your pathetic ass because you were too big of a pussy to work in general pop?

I don't care if you live near there or on the other side of the world. Anything you say is speculation based on a clearly heavy bias.

Eat a dick, putz.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 06:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
His arms lowered, that's it, I can't see anything about the police entering the home like you mentioned in the bit of your quote I snipped. You can see why some of you lot are scared to get off your bike. The officer seen this as reason enough to shoot and in any sane world that isn't reason enough, there was no threat, just the perceived threat created in the officers mind. This isn't some unfortunate situation that couldnt have been prevented.

What we have here is

>False report
>officers attend
>dead

It also says in your link there's over 400 swatting hoax's a year, it's been going on for years. Don't try to pull that shit.

Why waste your time posting all that nonsense? It's okay to acknowledge you really don't know what happened.

LOL at 400 per year. Like that's some kind of extraordinary number. More people die every year falling out of bed. Talk about pulling shit. :rolleyes:

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 06:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:

Ducking you? LOL. You're an angry little douche bag who obviously has an ax to grind with law enforcement. Why aren't you still working in corrections? Did someone can your pathetic ass because you were too big of a pussy to work in general pop?

I don't care if you live near there or on the other side of the world. Anything you say is speculation based on a clearly heavy bias.

Eat a dick, putz.

No actually I have no axe to grind. I just live in the real world and interact with these people and have first hand exp.

Why am I not still in? Mostly because I didn't want to be what they wanted me to be. Which was a dickhead who "enforced the rules with an iron fist" (Read, They wanted me to treat people who have NOT BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING like they were cold blooded baby murderers who raped children for fun, When in reality these were people with minor drug problems or something). When in reality this was a jail and I had an easy fucking time just treating everyone like people. It pissed them off. I found it funny. I left on my own terms to move out of state for a while so yeah. Wasnt that I couldnt hang in gen pop. lol @ the gen pop joke. Newsflash, Every mod was "gen pop". Medical was the only "safe" area and lul if you wernt dealing with every other mother fucker anyways. You clearly have no idea how the system works and it shows. The what you'd call "gen pop" mods were pretty low key actually. Shit popped off more in intake than anywhere else. Drunk dudes make for hilarious times.

Heavy bias? Maybe. But maybe that bias is build from the law enforcement i regularly interacted with, trained with, and had to deal with WHILE being on that side of the blue line.

Maybe its you who needs to eat a dick, A whole bowl of dicks.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

What we have here is

>False report
>officers attend
>dead

Why waste your time posting all that nonsense? It's okay to acknowledge you really don't know what happened.

LOL at 400 per year. Like that's some kind of extraordinary number. More people die every year falling out of bed. Talk about pulling shit. :rolleyes:

Like I said we're basing it on what's available in the public domain, you've even provided a video and coupled with an official police announcement we have the series of events that took place. You're the one with the 'ifs' and 'ors' and can't accept that on the face of it the police are at fault.

I used the 400 number to show it's hardly uncommon n all, if something is happening atleast once a day in 1 country that would suggest a trend that's worth investigating, I mean you have fewer terrorist attacks a year and how many protocols do you have ?, I can't even take water onto a plane. You trying to say its relatively new when in actual fact its been going on for years at quite a common rate. That's what you call pulling shit.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 07:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
I was a big pussy who thought I new better than everyone else.

Sounds about right.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 07:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Like I said we're basing it on what's available in the public domain, you've even provided a video and coupled with an official police announcement we have the series of events that took place. You're the one with the 'ifs' and 'ors' and can't accept that on the face of it the police are at fault.

I used the 400 number to show it's hardly uncommon n all, if something is happening atleast once a day in 1 country that would suggest a trend that's worth investigating, I mean you have fewer terrorist attacks a year and how many protocols do you have ?, I can't even take water onto a plane. You trying to say its relatively new when in actual fact its been going on for years at quite a common rate. That's what you call pulling shit.

More useless typing to prove you still don't know what happened after the commands and before the shot...

400 might be a lot in small world you live in. But it's absolutely minuscule in a country of 320+ million. Keep pretending.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-04-2018 07:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

More useless typing to prove you still don't know what happened after the commands and before the shot...

400 might be a lot in small world you live in. But it's absolutely minuscule in a country of 320+ million. Keep pretending.

You don't want to discuss what information is available through official sources and instead rely on the narrative in your head still ?. Why can't you accept that based on the information the police made an error ?, I've laid out the events. Instead you wanna talk about 'if he...' and 'or they...'.

Who's pretending ?, you're trying to say that the police can't deal with a somewhat irregular yet highly publicised and routine occurrence in a sensible way. Over a 5 year period close to 15% of teams would have had experience with this situation n all. Conservative number too, most forces have to few officers to create a team so rely on shared resources.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.