Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Vicar of Dibley actress Emma Chambers R.I.P.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Vicar of Dibley actress Emma Chambers R.I.P.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 02-24-2018 10:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Emma Chambers, The Vicar of Dibley and Notting Hill star, dies at 53

Too young I say :tear:

Quote:
Actors Dawn French and Hugh Grant have led tributes to their former co-star Emma Chambers, who has died aged 53.

Known for playing Alice Tinker in The Vicar of Dibley, Doncaster-born Chambers also had roles in Notting Hill and a Martin Chuzzlewit adaptation.

Chambers died from natural causes on Wednesday evening and would be "greatly missed", her agent John Grant said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43183354

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-24-2018 10:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh shit, when I saw the topic title I thought for a split second Dawn French had died.

But man, 53 is way too young to go :(

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-26-2018 04:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was this show a thing outside the UK? Guess it must have been

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 02-26-2018 05:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:

You say show so I am thinking you're referring to the TV series The Vicar of Dibley. If so, it was a favourite for me in the day. My parents liked it too.

I must have seen Notting Hill the movie at sometime but I can't recall Emma Chambers in that movie but she was according to the IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0125439/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-26-2018 10:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:

It was here in the Netherlands. Just like French & Saunders and Absolutely Fabulous.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.