Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        This time it wasn't a school

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: This time it wasn't a school

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-12-2018 08:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Calm down Karcass.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-12-2018 10:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I couldn't help it. You just seem to always pick the most ridiculous stances. Like the whole riding without a helmet is safer one. I could respect your opinion if it was something like, "I just like the feeling of riding with no helmet even though it's dangerous." Instead, you go with some somersault mental gymnastics that's it's safer because it doesn't hinder your vision and hearing. Same with gun laws, you could just say you like your fancy guns and don't want to give em up. Instead you argue that banning them won't help without a shred of evidence to support your claims. You're like that guy, getting upset, doing stupid shit and then getting mad that you're doing something kinda moronic.

/shrug You do you fam.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-12-2018 04:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry you're having such a difficult time following along.

However, you are that guy who likes to pretend he's done or knows something about everything. Which means your thoughts, opinions or input on pretty much anything are disregarded by everyone.

Feels bad man...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 04-13-2018 12:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus, enough.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-13-2018 07:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Sorry you're having such a difficult time following along.

However, you are that guy who likes to pretend he's done or knows something about everything. Which means your thoughts, opinions or input on pretty much anything are disregarded by everyone.

Feels bad man...

I'm ok with that knowing it's just your opinion.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-13-2018 07:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Since multiple people have said it, it's not just my opinion.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-13-2018 08:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm ok with that knowing it's just people on this forums opinions.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-13-2018 08:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But just like it isn't only me, its probably not just the people here.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-13-2018 09:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Compared to you I'm a fucking rocket scientist so I'd be careful how low you set that bar if I were you.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-13-2018 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, pretty sure it's not only here. :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.