Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Korea

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Korea

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 10:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

North and South playing nice...

Call me crazy, but I honestly think Un just wants to party and have fun. It’s probably boring as fuck there in the North. He seems like a really jolly guy in most of his pictures (unlike his dad who was serious business). He likes basketball and that k-pop shit. There’s no good entertainment in the North. His sister just got back from the Olympics and probably told him about all the fantastic shit she saw. He knows he’ll never be able to experience it if he doesn’t make peace. He just wants to have a good time like everyone else.
Just think if you lived in a shit hole like NK and saw all this cool shit on internet from other countries. You’d be begging for peace too.

A possibility, or...?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 10:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's a ruse; nuclear apocalypse ahoy

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 11:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The guy is also probably sick of dipping into the same Northern chicks. He wants some of that Southern pie. Or maybe even some Western bitches...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 12:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He threatened to nuke SK a few months ago, didn't he? So who knows what's up

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
He threatened to nuke SK a few months ago, didn't he? So who knows what's up

Did he? I missed that one. I recall test firing missiles over Japan. Methinks as mentioned above, he (& NK) just wants to have a good time, but I'll throw in a bucket of distrust & suspicion into the mix..

Hang on! Do I remember correctly, didn't he throw an official and his immediate staff to hungry dogs not that long ago as an execution :eek: :puke:
Anyone who could order and watch that unfold, well something is wrong with them :!:

Yes – The news item but Snopes says untrue?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 04:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was Drumpf calling him Little Rocket Man, that knocked some sense into him. If only we knew it was that easy!

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 05:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

His sudden interest in the world stage only makes me think he wants to create a bigger audience for his eventual nuclear flexing.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 08:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah, the dudes just horny...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 04-27-2018 09:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't trust that fat little prick at all

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 04-29-2018 12:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I dreamt last night that Korea strategically allied because Kim Jong Un shoots Trump in the face during their forthcoming meeting

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.