Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Hello war crimes, my old friend.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Hello war crimes, my old friend.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 04:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Israel probably. Fucking scum, shooting doctors trying to save lives. Everyone aiding and helping the Israeli army should be held accountable. That sniper should face jail time, absolutely disgusting acts.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canadian-doctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 06:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes but Israel is Jews and Jews are a group of people we should feel especially sorry for because of WW2 and everything.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 07:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's the crazy part too. You'd think a populace that suffered the atrocities of ww2 would be more reluctant to treat others like they were treated.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 07:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think this is where things get over-simplified and people need to realise that not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews.

The sooner people realise this, the sooner we can get on with punishing perpetrators of crimes like this for just being horrible human beings despite their ethnicity or religion, not because of them.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 07:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Absolutely, my point isn't that they're all like that but you'd think that the lessons taught from ww2 would permeate a bit more through their society. Kinda like Japan's society, they seem a much different people than prior to WW2.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 08:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BDS

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 09:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
BDS

Only anti-Semites BDS.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 08:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mat Linnett wrote:
people need to realise that not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews.

Most people are aware of this. It's the Israeli/Zionist propaganda machine that calls any criticism of Israel anti-semitism.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-16-2018 08:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would imagine many Jews feel betrayed by Jews who use accusations of anti-Semitism as a shield. Especially when it's used as cover for the mass subjugation of Palestinians. Fuck Netanyahu, is what I'm saying.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-17-2018 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
I would imagine many Jews feel betrayed by Jews who use accusations of anti-Semitism as a shield. Especially when it's used as cover for the mass subjugation of Palestinians.

It's infuriating.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.