Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I hope Axbaby is ok

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I hope Axbaby is ok

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 05-19-2018 08:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Australia :up:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-19-2018 10:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Confiscation without compensation :!: Bastards :!:

Axbaby, come visit :)

I do wonder what country/state is next. Does the USA have a large proportion of people who may have similar goals?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 05-20-2018 07:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can you be more specific Whiskey? Which people and what goals?

Do you mean the government taking all land and giving it back to Native Americans?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-20-2018 09:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Didn’t axbaby rage-quit the forum?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-20-2018 10:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks like south africa's ragequitting prosperity and the rule of law

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-20-2018 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, he was a bit touchy about the pushback he got from being a Drumpf supporter. Delicate snowflake and all...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-20-2018 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am not taking the bait and I am no racist. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the USA in particular.

Seems to me most minority ethnic/indigenous groups believe they are owed something, unjustly so in my opinion.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 05-20-2018 04:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No bait here. I just wanted to know what you were suggesting about the US.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.