Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Latest GeForce Drivers

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Latest GeForce Drivers

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 07-29-2018 11:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone else in here having BSOD issues as of late. After I installed the latest drivers from Nvidia I started to
get the BSOD multiple times a day. It took about 3 weeks to find out what was going on because I finally had
a BSOD that didn't do a crash dump and then go away in a few milliseconds.(I'm on Win 7 using 900 series
drivers). It basically said it was a driver/hardware issue and the only thing I had done was update my Nvidia
drivers. Uninstalled them (divers v 398.36) and did a clean install of v 375.70 and all is well. Figured I would
say something just in case someone else is considering throwing there computer out their car window on the
freeway at 80 mph in front of a long line of semi trucks.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-29-2018 12:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What clan are you in?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 07-29-2018 06:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No kaustic, no problems here with drivers/my PC. It's a different story for the other PC on my desktop for my Wife. Somehow startup/login issues surfaced :dork: In my efforts to sort out I somehow deleted the Administrator access... Hours later and getting nowhere I decided to 'refresh' windows. More dramas so I eventually reinstalled W10... Just a pain :smirk:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-29-2018 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Have you tried formatting your C drive?

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 07-30-2018 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa I was in a few. {RAU} Rail Assassins United, {COD} Code of Destruction, XRI- Extreme Railers Inc which later merged with DoD
and became LG- Legendary Gamers. Been some time since LG just slipped away into nothingness (last clan I was in).

Transient- No I'm the type that only reformats when everything else hasn't worked but my BSOD issue has been resolved. I was just posting to
to see if it was just my computer or maybe others were having the same issue because I haven't seen anywhere that there has been
a problem with the new GeForce Drivers for 900 series cards. Chances are someway or another my video drivers had gotten corrupted.
Also Since I replaced my HD with a SSD I haven't even considered a reformat.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-30-2018 10:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi kaustic, I'm xxElitE-GoDxx, Vice-Chairman of Offensive Ops at LG - Legendary Gamers. My username here is an alias to protect myself and my loved ones as I'm a senior board member in the world of competitive gaming. It is true that there was quite a bit of strife during your brief and forgettable tenure at LG - Legendary Gamers, but we have gone through quite an organizational overhaul since your dishonourable discharge due to the "ladyboy" incident.

As such, we are in the midst of a significant rebranding and in the best interests of LG - Legendary Gamers, would ask that you refrain from claims of having been a member. We also have a symbiotic partnership with Quake3World so it would also be in your best interests to comply with this request.

I understand this may be disheartening for you, but it's time for you to move on and relinquish your past title of Latrine Supervisor at LG - Legendary Gamers. We have great plans for the years ahead for LG - Legendary Gamers, but you are unfortunately not a part of that vision.

Happy fragging.

Sincerely,
xxElitE-GoDxx
Vice-Chairman, Offensive Ops {LG} Legendary Gamers

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 07-30-2018 12:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi kaustic, I'm xxElitE-GoDxx, Vice-Chairman of Offensive Ops at LG - Legendary Gamers. My username here is an alias to protect myself and my loved ones as I'm a senior board member in the world of competitive gaming. It is true that there was quite a bit of strife during your brief and forgettable tenure at LG - Legendary Gamers, but we have gone through quite an organizational overhaul since your dishonourable discharge due to the "ladyboy" incident.

As such, we are in the midst of a significant rebranding and in the best interests of LG - Legendary Gamers, would ask that you refrain from claims of having been a member. We also have a symbiotic partnership with Quake3World so it would also be in your best interests to comply with this request.

I understand this may be disheartening for you, but it's time for you to move on and relinquish your past title of Latrine Supervisor at LG - Legendary Gamers. We have great plans for the years ahead for LG - Legendary Gamers, but you are unfortunately not a part of that vision.

Happy fragging.

Sincerely,
xxElitE-GoDxx
Vice-Chairman, Offensive Ops {LG} Legendary Gamers

:olo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunApcNUodQ

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.