Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        MAGAbomber

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: MAGAbomber

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-24-2018 03:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -cnn-soros

Quote:
Packages containing “potentially destructive devices” were sent to at least five people this week, including billionaire philanthropist George Soros, former President Barack Obama, and other prominent Democrats, the FBI has confirmed.

On Monday, an explosive device was found in a mailbox at Soros’s home in Westchester, New York. Two days later, police and Secret Service agents found several more packages likely containing pipe bombs, including one at the Washington, DC, office of Obama and another near the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York.

CNN was evacuated Wednesday morning after a suspicious package containing what appeared to be a pipe bomb was sent to its Manhattan offices, according to federal and local law enforcement officials. The package was addressed to John Brennan, the CIA director under Obama.

Another suspicious package arrived at the Florida office of US Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), the former chair of the Democratic National Committee. According to the FBI, the package was intended for Eric Holder, the former Attorney General under Obama, but was misaddressed.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-24-2018 05:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Most likely a desperate effort by the dumbocrats to get some kind of sympathy vote ahead of the midterms.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 10-24-2018 05:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Almost like they were meant to be found. :idea:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-24-2018 05:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:alert:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-24-2018 06:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Conservative conspiracy to sway voters or liberal conspiracy to sway voters?

You decide. :rolleyes:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 02:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
:alert:

Bit early to be jumping to conclusions, isn't it? They have almost no information about it other than who they were sent to.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 03:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doesn't matter what the political affiliation is, at the end of the day, whoever's doing this is an asshole.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 09:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The bombs were sent by a terrorist. Considering the targets, I'm pretty sure we all know which side of the aisle he leans toward.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nothing to fear, Inspector Trannycunt is on the case. :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 01:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I knew this thread was going to trigger you. :rolleyes:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 02:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just find it odd that none of the devices went off and were very easy to find/detect. If I were trying to make one group look bad, I would target their opposites. Not saying it wasn't some deranged redneck, but things at this point seem a little fishy to me. As I've said before, I'm not on either side. They are both despicable.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 02:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
I knew this thread was going to trigger you. :rolleyes:

Well you'd be wrong as usual. :tard:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 05:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I’m very surprised they haven’t caught this guy/group yet. Sending that many bombs, you’d think they could pinpoint the source almost immediately...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 06:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apparently at least one of the bombs was hand delivered, too.

But if you were trying to do a false flag, why would you send 2 bombs to the same person? Maxine Waters got one to her office and one to her home. Whoever did this was trying to make sure she got her mail. :paranoid:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 06:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

To make her seem a very important target. Now they're saying 'at least' several of them had no way to detonate. They're not sure if it was intentional or defective assembly. The one sent to De Niro sat around for a few days before anyone even noticed it. Starting to look more like a scare tactic than an actual bomb attack. Won't know for sure until they know more.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or incompetence.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 08:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Or incompetence.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-25-2018 11:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

America is doomed. Too much retardation. This thread proves it.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-26-2018 10:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

strictly speaking, everything is doomed :dts:

also, if america goes nuts then snowbeanerstan will be next

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 10-26-2018 10:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's Showtime America !!!
Refugee-Convoy vs. Tubebombs vs. Russia !!!
Pick your fucking favourite and die.
The show must go on somehow though.
/s

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-26-2018 02:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... il-suspect
Quote:
Sayoc was arrested in Florida on Friday morning, after a week of suspicious packages containing homemade explosive devices put the nation edge. He’s been charged with five federal crimes, and faces up to 48 years in prison, if convicted.

No one was injured by the devices that Sayoc mailed to current and former officials, including President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. But FBI Director Christopher Wray was adamant that the threat was real.

“Though we’re still analyzing the devices in our laboratory, these are not hoax devices,” Wray said, describing the bombs as consisting of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, wiring and potential explosive material.

That didn't take long. I'm glad it's over. :up:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-27-2018 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey, just in time for another church shooting. :dork:

Quote:
Multiple people have been killed in a shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh on Saturday.

According to local CBS affiliate KDKA, Pittsburgh police responded to an active shooting situation at the Tree of Life synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh on Saturday while a service was underway. The gunman reportedly shot at officers when they arrived after several people barricaded inside of the building called the authorities.

Officials say that multiple people were killed, and six were injured, including four police officers. Pittsburgh’s top public safety official described a “horrific” scene.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/27/18032076 ... -synagogue

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-27-2018 08:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Antisemites!

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 10-27-2018 10:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My 2 cents

Transient wrote:
That didn't take long. I'm glad it's over. :up:

I am across the globe and agree.

TLDR but heard the news item. I just glad they got the bastard. You or more likely you could have been in the locale when these devices were detonated. Yes I hear they were targeted at anti Trump persons but still, are you feeling lucky punk :D

There's enough grief in the world and we can do without terrorism.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-31-2018 09:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol Captain Mazda sounds like a trumpanzee now...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-31-2018 01:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no he's just really into tinfoil

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.