Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Origin - EA

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Origin - EA

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 02-22-2019 10:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

installed origin to give Apex a try while taking a break from PoE.

i have an EA account, that i made when i tried Dragon Age Origins back in the day, (played maybe 2hrs). I try and logon but get an oops, so i do a password recovery. ok i'm in.. np.
i look at my origin profile which is tied to the correct email, but the ID is not mine. the ID is Ekomz7 and is also associated to a PSN account epocope which has a profile on players' lounge, and also had a free complementary game need for speed on the account.

so i try my other email, which is an email i don't use to reg for crap. origin says it's used? how? so i proceed to do a passw recovery and,... I"M IN... :olo:

this account said it didn't have a profile, so i set it to SoM6666, success. But then i look deeper at the account info, and guess what.. it's Ekomz7 and matches the other account, this dude has a birth date of 1969 yet they all be kids at the lounge link. unless Ekomz7 in the camera holder which makes him a pedo

:olo: EA :olo:

good, i didn't want to try that homo APEX full of soyboys like NINJA.

is there an option to delete the account? like i can do on Steam?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-23-2019 12:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That sounds dodgy to me

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-23-2019 08:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ban the op please, k thx...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.