Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Did I fuck up buying a S10+?...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Did I fuck up buying a S10+?...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-31-2019 10:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice screen and all but lots of gay to be had... This bixby is crap... Google photos has problems with device folders... This software bloat is gay etc... Nice to have a terabyte of storage but the pixel 1 seems better than this... Oh well?...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 03-31-2019 11:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, fuct up...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-31-2019 02:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh well guess I'll give it to one of the kids nothing...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-31-2019 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just realized I'm on att's 5G network with this phone... Getting about 200mb/s download speeds on it... So that's kinda nice...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-14-2019 07:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think I fucked up... This phone destroys iPhones and slightly owns the newest pixel...I win again...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.