Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        epstein dead

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: epstein dead

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-03-2020 09:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Really? I'm pretty sure if it was prison justice the jails cameras would have caught it, ooops they were off, oh well guess no one will ever know...

That prison was chronically underfunded and had been written up multiple times for lacking basic shit, IIRC. They had so few guards that the people watching Epstein were pulling double shifts at the time.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-03-2020 10:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you have a billionaire pedophile in custody, everyone on the planet is literally talking about how he's going to be assassinated and their excuse is that the jail was underfunded!? lol give me a fucking break. Keep in mind, I work at a jail. Really. I know for a fact that if the county jail I work at wanted to keep a prisoner from killing himself, which they do on many occasions, they have every resource they need accomplish this goal and this jail I work at isn't some high tech super funded jail. It's about as basic as jails get and I am 100% confident they could detain someone and prevent them from dying if they wanted to. This whole "Oh they were slack and underfunded" bullshit is just a story. They had every possible motive to ensure his safety and they didn't because they didn't want him alive. People were paid off, someone looked the other way, cameras were turned off. Shit even at the jail I work at they have HIDDEN cameras ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE where even the guards don't know they are. I know because I service the equipment and this is a county fucking jail, this is where they bring small time criminals while they wait for a trial to go to an ACTUAL penitentiary. I don't buy that story not one bit.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-03-2020 04:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe underfunding provided an atmosphere and opportunity where overworked and unhappy guards could take it upon themselves to ensure Epstein was able to 'kill himself'?

Honestly I think it's likely to be a combination of several factors. If ever there was a time to believe in conspiracy theories, I think this would be the time. Who knows, maybe Bill Clinton put out a hit on him. :shrug:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-04-2020 03:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's amazing how miraculously fortunate the extremely rich elite seem to be in situations like this. If it's your ass on the line, trust me, no miracles are coming.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-06-2020 07:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-06-2020 07:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It’s extremely difficult for a dead person to name names. So I’m gonna say no...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-08-2020 07:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope she at least lives long enough to oust that piece of shit Dershowitz :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-10-2020 05:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here’s a fun conspiracy! Allegedly Maxwell is/was a top karma redditor...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -time.html

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-10-2020 07:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fun, but pretty much debunked before it could pick up any real steam. Though I'm sure QAnon won't let that stop them. :smirk:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3zb ... l-redditor

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-13-2020 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-13-2020 11:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry, that’s unwatchable. Got anything with Jimmy Dore?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.