Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Sinead O'Connor..

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Sinead O'Connor..

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-26-2023 11:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

.. dead at 56
Rip legend

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-26-2023 03:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Damn. That's young, to be checking out at 56. I still remember when she ripped up the photo of the Pope on SNL and got canceled. At the time I kept thinking, why is this such a big deal? That she shaved her head was the thing I got caught up on at the time.

She never recanted or backed down, mad respect. RIP Shuhada Sadaqat. :(

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-26-2023 03:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She struggled with depression her entire life, especially after the #1 religion of kiddy fiddlers put her on blast.

Legend indeed :tear:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-27-2023 05:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I learned to play Nothing Compares 2 U on guitar just last week. Sad to see her pass away though, I feel like her voice had a lot more to say but I can't say this news is a surprise.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 07-28-2023 07:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R.I.P. Sinead O'Connor..
You did well :tear:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 07-29-2023 05:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain wrote:
She struggled with depression her entire life, especially after the #1 religion of kiddy fiddlers put her on blast.

Legend indeed :tear:

THIS! RIP

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 08-23-2023 09:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.