Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        2 humans on space X rocket...


Post new topicReply to topic
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC




Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: 2 humans on space X rocket...

Cool #9
Cool #9
Joined: 01 Dec 2000
Posts: 43123
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 09:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


YourGrandpa wrote:
What moronics are you on about?

You don't feel it's in poor taste to pick this specific mask during the biggest anti-police brutality protests in American history. Or do you explicitly root for the cops here?




Top
                 

Finno-Persian Legend
Finno-Persian Legend
Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 16098
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


obsidian wrote:
"In" before YGP rides his two wheeled Tupperware bin to a BLM protest wearing his mask.


I would love to see that, but gwamps is one of those yanks that are highly opinionated, emotional and aggressive behind a computer screen but would never actually put any of his words to action out of fear. Also he probably salutes every traffic cop he sees and tells them "blue lives matter".




Top
                 

Etile
Etile
Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 34300
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


i wonder if those two astronauts got any quality sleep during that 19 hour trip in NEO to the ISS?

also hope those suits had built-in catheters :dts:




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48296
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 01:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Are those suits actual space suits? Where’s the rebreather? Fucking Elon.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20637
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 02:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Eraser wrote:
You don't feel it's in poor taste to pick this specific mask during the biggest anti-police brutality protests in American history. Or do you explicitly root for the cops here?


I do not. Just like I don't feel it's right to stereotype any race, sex or religion. I also don't thinks it right to unjustly blame every LEO for this injustice. I have many close friends in law enforcement and I support them always.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20637
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 02:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


obsidian wrote:
"In" before YGP rides his two wheeled Tupperware bin to a BLM protest wearing his mask.


Why would I do something like that? Is that supposed to be ha ha funny? People who say shit like this are likely part of the problem.




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34815
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 05:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Doombrain wrote:
Are those suits actual space suits? Where’s the rebreather? Fucking Elon.

Nah, they're just flight suits. Even though they have a helmet, they can't sustain a person in the vacuum of space for more than a few seconds. The astronauts actually took them off shortly after launch. But SpaceX is designing EVA suits to be used for space walks, too. :up:




Top
                 

Cool #9
Cool #9
Joined: 01 Dec 2000
Posts: 43123
PostPosted: 06-01-2020 11:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


seremtan wrote:
i wonder if those two astronauts got any quality sleep during that 19 hour trip in NEO to the ISS?

also hope those suits had built-in catheters :dts:

There's actually a functioning toilet aboard the Dragon capsule.




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48296
PostPosted: 06-02-2020 12:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Transient wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Are those suits actual space suits? Where’s the rebreather? Fucking Elon.

Nah, they're just flight suits. Even though they have a helmet, they can't sustain a person in the vacuum of space for more than a few seconds. The astronauts actually took them off shortly after launch. But SpaceX is designing EVA suits to be used for space walks, too. :up:


Googling that shit. cheers.




Top
                 

Etile
Etile
Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 34300
PostPosted: 06-02-2020 04:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Eraser wrote:
seremtan wrote:
i wonder if those two astronauts got any quality sleep during that 19 hour trip in NEO to the ISS?

also hope those suits had built-in catheters :dts:

There's actually a functioning toilet aboard the Dragon capsule.


better than a non-functioning toilet i guess




Top
                 

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
Joined: 10 Feb 2001
Posts: 24157
PostPosted: 06-02-2020 04:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Apparently, that is the case on the ISS.

https://www.rt.com/news/474442-iss-toil ... e-diapers/

I’m pretty sure the Dragon brought them a new toilet. Not sure though...




Top
                 
Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion


Post new topic Reply to topic


cron
Quake3World.com
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group