Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Picture a member.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

only homosexuals shave their chest btw

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 08:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...I have to believe that mik0rs looks exactly like his icon...

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 08:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Farad looks like an angry hobbit.

Say ello to my l'il frien'
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grudge wrote:

I can't grow chest hair :icon14:

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 10:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
There's this faggy club of old geezers in the Quake community for some reason, and I don't like them one bit. I've found over the years that the people who act the most mature are surprisingly the extremely young ones, and the people you play who say shit like, "FUCKKIN FAGG. TURN OFF THE BOT, NEWB!!!" turn out to be older than thirty.

Seriously, you're such a fucking idiot, it's astounding. I hope your dad will pull your internet-plug.

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 10:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

farad wrote:
...I have to believe that mik0rs looks exactly like his icon...

Yep, that with legs.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 11:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Farad looks like an angry hobbit.

I can't see farad's picture anywhere in this thread. :confused:

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...me during the holiday season...

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 11:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
Kracus wrote:
You can't afford a fast car retard.

Says the guy driving the Hyundai.

A: I wasn't talking to you

B: 240km/h isn't slow, doesn't matter what it's brand name is.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

krapus :lol:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 11:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hyundai :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fyi I don't own that car anymore, I'm getting a 350Z this summer. Biatch.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i thought you got rid of the hyundai because of costs ?

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
axbaby wrote:
hmm i wonder what i look like

I'd guess something like

after that pic we ordered pizza and watched a movie with Coriolis :)

good times

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
krapus :lol:

new word:

Kractharsis - A sense of purgation, especially for the digestive system, which often happens after reading a post by a Kracus.

Usage: After reading this post about the universe by some Kracus, I was immediately aware of an impending Kractharsis of large magnitude and all orifices.

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

Yeah, I did, it was crazy to be paying for the car and insurance at the same time, so I bought the car out and sold it and basicly made my money back off it, not all but some. I put that money with money I've saved towards a 350Z and I get a much nicer car, fully paid off and just pay insurance. :p

It's the only way I can do it if I want a car like this.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:

I thought you were getting a Stratus... or a shadow... or whatever it was...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Yeah, I did, it was crazy to be paying for the car and insurance at the same time, so I bought the car out and sold it and basicly made my money back off it, not all but some. I put that money with money I've saved towards a 350Z and I get a much nicer car, fully paid off and just pay insurance. :p

It's the only way I can do it if I want a car like this.

well, cant really fault that choice :)

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
Kracus wrote:

I thought you were getting a Stratus... or a shadow... or whatever it was...

Yeah an avenger, I was going to get that for like 1,000$ and just use it as a beater winter car but it was already sold by the time I got there, no surprise though it was an awsome buy. I'm still gonna have to get a winter car too though.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Yeah an avenger, I was going to get that for like 1,000$ and just use it as a beater winter car but it was already sold by the time I got there, no surprise though it was an awsome buy. I'm still gonna have to get a winter car too though.

Ah, I see.
Well, I'd say good choice with the 350z. I wouldn't having one myself, but in terms of class and style, I still prefer mine. :icon1:

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah it's like a dream of mine to own a 350Z I absolutely love this car and must have one before I die. So I figure it's one more thing I can cross off my list of things I need to do/have before I die. Plus to make things more difficult I want to make sure I have one BEFORE I'm too old to enjoy it. :D

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What are you driving anyway?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my dream is a skyline :paranoid:

**dribbles furiously**

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scarface wrote:
Grudge wrote:

I can, I counted 4 this morning, seriously. I don't know why I'm sharing this. I guess I'm just really glad I've got a decent body and don't look like a gorilla.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
What are you driving anyway?

Me? I have a 2001 Audi TT 225. Treats me well.

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I like the Audi TT... I like the new shifter they have for it behind the steeringwheel but I must admit that I prefer the old fashion stick and clutch.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i thought the origanal concept of this thread was a good one :shrug:

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mik0rs wrote:
Scarface wrote:
Grudge wrote:

I can, I counted 4 this morning, seriously. I don't know why I'm sharing this. I guess I'm just really glad I've got a decent body and don't look like a gorilla.

Same here, i'd rather have a bald chest then look like a fucking neanderthal

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Heh cool work just gave me 20$ American for booking someone a vacation. :p 5 minutes of my time. :D

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you had the money to buy out your Hyundai, why wouldn't you do that in the first place instead of continuing to pay the installments + interest??

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Yeah I like the Audi TT... I like the new shifter they have for it behind the steeringwheel but I must admit that I prefer the old fashion stick and clutch.

Audi's sequential gearbox supposedly kicks ass, but I also prefer a regular clutch. I like having complete control over what gear I'm in.

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cause I WANT a 350Z. And I didn't have the money to just buy out a car till After New Years that day was just fucking retarded. Now though I had the money, so I bought it out when I found a buyer and just sold it to him. The total cost of the car was 26,000$ and I got 15,000 back from it. That with money I've saved will let me buy a 350Z, maybe not straight out, I might have to get a small loan, maybe 5,000$ but then I'll have my dream car this summer.

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scarface wrote:
mik0rs wrote:
Scarface wrote:
Grudge wrote:

Same here, i'd rather have a bald chest then look like a fucking neanderthal

Every time I see chest hair at the swiming pool in the gym I chuckle to myself, it's not that it can't look alright sometimes I suppose, it's just that most of the time it's hilarious instead.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 02:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Inolen, you look like any random 15 year old freshmen at my old high school.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 02:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
after that pic we ordered pizza and watched a movie with Coriolis :)

good times

That movie was horrible.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.