Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Biden

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Biden

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 05:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Biden's hope for zero emissions is 2050. How's that "much better"?
Under Obama they did nothing for immigration reform. In fact, they deported more immigrants than any other president in history, and built the cages on the boarder. How could anyone forget that BLM and Antifa were formed during the Obama administration.
No division? The media is stoking that fire at the direction of government. Even a retard knows the majority of Americans aren't pleased with today's politicians. The only way to avoid a revolution is to keep feeding the divide. Their moto is "Distract the masses and they'll leave us alone"... That isn't going to stop under Biden.
Please expound on these "democratic norms".
Science in regards to what, Covid? Both sides have always selectively followed the science they agree with.

No one is arguing about Biden. For the countless time, Democracy is on the line and Trump is going full authoritarian. There has never been a post about you condemning ANYTHING Trump has done...NOTHING! So forgive me as I laugh at your posts as you are incapable of being objective. Right is right and wrong is wrong... PERIOD! The entire President Trump thread is you defending a malignant narcissist and his plight to become the supreme ruler of this country.

YourGrandpa wrote:
Trump was by no means something to brag about. But his fiscal policies were pro American. He lowered taxes. He got us out of NAFTA. He didn't start any new wars. He facilitated 4 historic peace deals. Before Covid, America had the lowest unemployment rate and a thriving stock market. He has also tried to remove troops from the middle east.

Yet here we are bragging about Trump :olo: while conveniently never mentioning the atrocities he's committed against the American people. Also, who received lower taxes under Trump? My taxes went up while he himself only paid $750 in taxes and most large corporations received bail-outs and paid $0 in taxes. No outrage here? Again, until you can be objective and call out either-side I will never personally take anything you say seriously. So if your point is for someone to read your posts and value what you're saying...you've failed.

YourGrandpa wrote:
Biden is a corporate war hawk. He's going to raise taxes, double the minimum wage

What's the problem with this? Tax the wealthy! They need to pay their fair share and minimunm wage NEEDS to be increased. I'm sure since you're not personally impacted by the minimum wage, it's easy to dismiss the millions of Americans living in poverty. Shameful!

YourGrandpa wrote:
and incentivize manufacturing in foreign countries. Effectively exporting our manufacturing back to China, closing more American factories and raising unemployment. He is also lining his cabinet with war mongers who have a vested interest in starting more wars. So you can guarantee the military industrial complex will get there chance to raid our federal taxes dollars and a few more countries. He is also a proponent of lock-downs, which aren't supported by science. If he's able to mandate a federal lock-down, he'll put the final nail in the coffin of small business. This will drive millions into property, make millions more homeless and permanently end most locally owned and operated companies as companies like Amazon and Walmart continue to operate distribution centers with thousands of people.

Thinking for a millisecond that you're getting something better with Biden is insane.

For me, I NEVER liked Biden. Was not my pick until there was no other pick. With that said, the only conclusion I'm getting from you is to continue to support Trump and his enablers who have actively undermined the integrity of our elections but again, no condemnation about this. Just targeted comments at Biden. I'm of the belief, don't critique unless you have an alternate idea to offer. Tearing other ideas down without a counter idea is the action of a coward. Biden received my vote not because of his merits (although, I'll admit it's nice to have someone speak of unity) but more of the merits of the progressive democrats who will be working WITH him on policy. The Republican party are SO partisan they are unwilling to meet anywhere in the middle. We've been stuck like this well before Trump and it's only gotten worse under Trump. Hearing the POTUS condemn the party I am affiliated with daily and supporting violence against us as well as his own people who won't "kiss the ring" is reprehensible. Again, never a word about any of his divisiveness. "Trump was by no means something to brag about" is the harshest critique I've ever personally witnessed from you. This speaks a lot on what I believe you stand for and again, if your goal is to get me to accept what you're saying it's no where near working as you clearly are in favor of what Americans are currently enduring under Trump.

Captain Mazda makes excellent points and while I see a lot of people pushing back on him I have experienced good faith conversations with him and I feel I have grown from it. I cannot say that this has ever been the case with you.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 07:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All you need to know about gwamps:

>CORPORATIONS MADE OUT LIKE BANDITS
>doesn't want to tax them

>PEOPLE ARE UNEMPLOYED
>is against minimum wage increases

>BUT THE SMALL BUSINESSES NEED HELP
>supports the guy whose only goal in life is to enrich himself and large corporations by not paying taxes

>THE ENVIRONMENT
>bought a Hummer, supports Harley-Davidson (high-polluting and cheated on emissions for years)

>BIDEN LIKES WARS
US dropped record number of bombs on Afghanistan last year
Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers
Trump quietly rewrote the rules of drone warfare, which means the US can now kill civilians in secret

>TRUMP WANTED TO BRING OUR TROOPS HOME
Trump Didn’t Shrink U.S. Military Commitments Abroad—He Expanded Them

>ANTI-FASCISM IS THE REAL THREAT
White Supremacist Terrorism ‘On The Rise And Spreading’

>LOCKDOWNS ARE ANTI-SCIENCE
Scientific consensus on the COVID-19 pandemic: we need to act now

>NAFTA WAS A DISASTER
USMCA: A Marginal NAFTA Upgrade at a High Cost

Gwamps, YOU ARE the retard. Congratulations.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 08:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Biden's hope for zero emissions is 2050. How's that "much better"?

Kind of busy so I'm going to reply to your posts point by point.

It's much better because that's actually doing 'something' whereas Trump went the other way.

Take a look at this graph.

As surprising as it is, Obama actually made some progress on carbon emissions. Biden has indicated he will follow suit. So while we may agree that much more sure be done much faster, at least he will do something.

What did Trump do? Well he exited the Paris Climate agreement, and carbon emissions are only slightly less in the U.S. right now than when he took power. What else is part of Trump's environmental record? Well he tried (but failed lol) to revive the U.S. coal industry. Trump rolled back a shit ton of environmental regulations and he removed emission caps. In fact the auto industry voluntarily adopted California's regulations because Trump's are so horrific in the face of climate change. He shrank the EPA. Criminal enforcement of environmental regs are at a 30 year low. He attempted to open up an arctic refuge for oil drilling.

Biden has proposed a 1.7 trillion dollar investment in clean energy. He scores big points here with me if he actually does it.There is no better idea as far as I'm concerned as this will transform the U.S., providing clean renewable energy and will provide loads of jobs.

So objectively, Biden is set to actually be much better on the environment. I could go on further about Trump's dismal record on the environment but I think my point is made.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
No one is arguing about Biden....

Of course not. He's terrible.

Quote:
Yet here we are bragging about Trump...

StuFFN-BuTT asked, "How was Trump substantially different than the career politicians you rail against?" So I answered. :tard:

Quote:
What's the problem with this? Tax the wealthy! They need to pay their fair share and minimunm wage NEEDS to be increased. I'm sure since you're not personally impacted by the minimum wage, it's easy to dismiss the millions of Americans living in poverty. Shameful!

Taxing the wealthy works so well. Because they never utilizes loopholes, adjust costs or move manufacturing to offset costs. The wealthy will never pay their "fair share". Not as long a politician are wealthy. The middle class will always disproportionately pays for everything. There is also a BIG difference between raising the minimum wage and doubling it. What is shameful is the stupid narratives you create to support your opinions. I never said I was opposed to or that the minimum wage shouldn't be raised.

Quote:
For me, I NEVER liked Biden.

You don't have to, Wall Street and the Military Industrial Complex like him plenty.

Quote:
don't critique unless you have an alternate idea to offer.

Says the supporter of a party that has offered nothing but fruitless accusations and orange man bad for 4 years.

Quote:
Biden received my vote not because of his merits.

:olo:

Quote:
The Republican party are SO partisan they are unwilling to meet anywhere in the middle.

Much like the Democrats.

Enjoy your Neo Lib.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey dipshit... The wealthy paid a fair share from the 40's to the result 70's even with the loopholes... That along with unions is what created the middle class... U have no idea what the fuck ur talking about... Idiot...

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This^^

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Hey dipshit... The wealthy paid a fair share from the 40's to the result 70's even with the loopholes... That along with unions is what created the middle class... U have no idea what the fuck ur talking about... Idiot...

Now we have a middle class and the wealthy aren't paying their fair share. I was following your logic and stepped in dipshit.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-18-2020 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There was a time when the wealthy were taxed over 90%, they still managed to become billionaires.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 01:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's because only the top X% of their income was taxed at 90%, not their whole income

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 02:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
that's because only the top X% of their income was taxed at 90%, not their whole income

That's how it still works in most developed countries

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Now we have a middle class and the wealthy aren't paying their fair share. I was following your logic and stepped in dipshit.

Now to be in the middle class both parents have to work, benefits are shit, pensions are gone, wages are mostly stagnant, debt is soaring... Precisely because the rich aren't paying like they did before..

Are you a fucking moron? Yes... Yes u r...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think your circular logic is making you dizzy.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 01:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How's it circular? Moron...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
"the wealthy paid a fair share".... "rich aren't paying "

I said the wealthy will never pay their fair share as long as there are loopholes and various other mean to shelter or offset cost. All you've done is chased your tail trying to find a way to disagree.

Moron...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 07:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They were paying their fair share for decades, even with the loopholes they used... The result was everyone did better. If they did it before, they can again...What can't u comprehend dumbo?... And how the fuck is that circular logic. Seriously, ur a moron...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 11:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah that first part was about the past, the second about the current situation. Scared isn't chasing his tail, it's (surprise surprise!) YGP who doesn't understand.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-19-2020 11:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It won’t click until jimmy dore makes a video about it.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-20-2020 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
They were paying their fair share for decades, even with the loopholes they used... The result was everyone did better. If they did it before, they can again...What can't u comprehend dumbo?... And how the fuck is that circular logic. Seriously, ur a moron...

Are they paying their fair share now? No? Is the statement I made factually incorrect? No? You're arguing just to argue.

So you claim "they" can make the wealthy pay their fair share again. Please explain who you think they is, why they stopped making the rich pay their fair share and how you think they can make the pay again?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-20-2020 07:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This dummy doesn’t know how taxes work...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-20-2020 07:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Please explain who you think they is, why they stopped making the rich pay their fair share and how you think they can make the pay again?

How old are you? You don't understand how the world works or have u had a recent head injury? :olo: ...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-20-2020 09:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lot of dented heads ITT

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-20-2020 04:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
How old are you? You don't understand how the world works or have u had a recent head injury? :olo: ...

Someone might ask the same of a person who can't explain their comments.

You can't argue the rich don't pay their fair share with, they use to or they will again. Because you're effectively proving my point that they don't. You also can't argue the rich will never pay their fair share with, they use to or they will again. Because one is just a reference to the past and the other is a baseless opinion. You have to explain how YOU think "they" will make the rich pay again.

I'm certain you don't have any ideas that align with the incoming presidential party. Because they represent wall street, the financially elite and their own interests. They're not about to rock the boat for their donors. But feel free to give it a try.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-20-2020 09:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U sound like a retarded version of a brietbart commenter... Fucking pathetic... :olo: ...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-20-2021 04:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's over. It's finally over.

And already things are moving in the right direction. In President Biden's first day in office, he has already signed executive orders to:
1) Halt construction on the border wall and end the travel ban
2) Rescind the Keystone XL pipeline permit
3) Rejoin the Paris climate accord
4) Mandate mask-wearing in federal buildings and for interstate travel

We'll all find out more about Biden's plans for the immediate future during the following few days' press briefings, which will go back to being held daily.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 01-20-2021 06:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-20-2021 09:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm happy with all his firings so far. The head of the CFPB's termination is particularly satisfying:

Quote:
Through the Dodd-Frank Act, Congress gave the CFPB’s director significant independence by barring the president from firing her over political disagreements. In 2020, though, the Supreme Court found this protection unconstitutional. Kraninger supported that decision, which paved the way for her termination on Wednesday. Had the court upheld the agency’s independence, Kraninger could have remained in office through the end of 2023.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-20-2021 10:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's also reverted Trump's cancellation of WHO membership

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-21-2021 01:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
It's over. It's finally over............

:up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-21-2021 01:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
1) Halt construction on the border wall and end the travel ban
2) Rescind the Keystone XL pipeline permit
3) Rejoin the Paris climate accord
4) Mandate mask-wearing in federal buildings and for interstate travel

5) big tiddie anime girlfriends for all incels. school shootings decrease by 94% overnight

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-21-2021 11:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-21-2021 11:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That could be your neighbor.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 01-21-2021 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/InsaneParler/comments/l1iufi/insane_parler_qanon_lunatic_crying_and_begging/

:olo: ...

I started to feel bad for her but then started laughing. However, mental health issues are a big problem here in the states. We have 75,000,000 folks who need mental healthcare at minimum.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-21-2021 12:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Please stop... This isn't a mental health problem this is a severe lack of education. Insinuating stupid people have a mental health problem is an insult to people who actually have mental health problems.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-21-2021 01:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you’re both wrong. It’s neither a mental health issue or education issue. There are a massive amount of both mentally stable and highly educated people that have succumb to this way of thinking. It boils down to misinformation and social media...

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 01-23-2021 05:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And some are just cunts.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.