Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Aliens have contacted earth for real...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Aliens have contacted earth for real...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 08:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 08:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

idiot

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 09:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know about this guy but I think we've definitely been visited by aliens. I was watching these interviews from these kids in Zimbabwe that reported an alien craft landing in their schoolyard. It sounds like complete bullshit when you're just reading something like this post but I swear, the interviews of the kids on youtube, these are old, it happened in 1994 and the kids being interviewed don't strike me as actors or a 60 person group of liars. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 09:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Most people who claim to have seen UFO's don't claim this because they want to set up a hoax, it's because they've seen something they can't explain and now truly believe they've seen a UFO.

Edit: for correctness sake, replace the word "UFO" with "alien spaceship" in this post.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 10:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well the US has said they've recovered parts of a ship made of material not of this world.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/07 ... earth.html

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 10:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I don't know about this guy but I think we've definitely been visited by aliens. I was watching these interviews from these kids in Zimbabwe that reported an alien craft landing in their schoolyard. It sounds like complete bullshit when you're just reading something like this post but I swear, the interviews of the kids on youtube, these are old, it happened in 1994 and the kids being interviewed don't strike me as actors or a 60 person group of liars. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Holy shit, that video is compelling. I heard Rogan talking about this on his show with the UFOlogists, but hadn’t sought it out. I’m glad you posted it. Those children had one hell of an experience...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 10:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
idiot

U mad bro? Lol

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That one kid in the video draws the classic cookie cutter design of an alien :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Well the US has said they've recovered parts of a ship made of material not of this world.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/07 ... earth.html

The current White House leaks information like a sieve, there's no way the existence of aliens could be kept from the public. As far as the video goes, I keep hearing the interviewer asking leading questions of the kids. Whatever they saw, it was sculpted into 'aliens' over the course of the questioning. It's a textbook instance of shared psychotic disorder.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 11:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

First of all, the White House is nowhere near the top level of classification clearance. There are other groups and agencies with secrets even the White House isn’t privy to.

Secondly, I completely disagree with you about the course of questioning. The man is supposedly a child psychologist. And the way he questions the kids is completely open ended. You can tell by the way he hesitates when he asks the questions, he is trying not to sway them to say anything in particular. I thought he did well in that regard...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No government organization anywhere is going to keep that secret, it's just too hard to contain; there would be too many people involved, with too many moving parts.

And those kids are clearly telling the adults what they want to hear, they even draw an alien in the conventional way. I mean, come on. Did aliens really land in Africa at some remote school and only appear to the kids, leaving no trace of their arrival?

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 11:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 12:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
No government organization anywhere is going to keep that secret, it's just too hard to contain; there would be too many people involved, with too many moving parts.

And those kids are clearly telling the adults what they want to hear, they even draw an alien in the conventional way. I mean, come on. Did aliens really land in Africa at some remote school and only appear to the kids, leaving no trace of their arrival?

There's also the tic tac alien footage released by the airforce witnessed by multiple people in fighter jets.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pext wrote:
*X-Files*

2030: X-Files: Generations movie released, in which Scully is now FBI director and Mulder is a raggedy-ass Ted Kaczynski-alike living in the woods still believing the truth is out there and they team up to help out the new generation of X-Files agents (who will be black and probably both women too because that's as progressive as Hollywood will go so as not to lose conservative viewers)

Mulder will die and the closing scene will be Scully standing over his grave

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 01:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
There's also the tic tac alien footage released by the airforce witnessed by multiple people in fighter jets.

Those aren't aliens. I don't know what it is, maybe hypersonic aircraft being tested by various countries, maybe an anomaly caused by electronics interference, maybe just a glint off the water below, but to assume it's aliens just because you don't know what it is... That's kind of a stretch. :offended:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 02:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 02:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:

Well, the thought is that a government agency isn’t keeping the secrets. It’s all tied up in a government contractor. They are the ones doing all the experiments and keeping all the secrets.

I just disagree about the kids...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 03:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

also, how are these aliens communicating with humans?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 04:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also, you’d think a few of those kids would have admitted it was all just a ruse. All of them sticking to the same story though? Seems unlikely. What seems more likely as we seem to be finding signs of life appearing anywhere it’s remotely possible to find life, like Venus, which was also in the news recently, that there’s probably an interstellar government out there! The number of stars and planets that orbit them are so stupendously numerous it seems unlikely we’re alone

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 04:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
idiot

U mad bro? Lol

a non-radiologist says what?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 04:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
also, how are these aliens communicating with humans?

Apparently it’s telepathy...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
a non-radiologist says what?

Lol so yes mad and jellus... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 06:31 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Does Geoff actually have anything to add to the thread he started?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 06:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's just praying aliens will take him before laundry day.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 06:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Also, you’d think a few of those kids would have admitted it was all just a ruse. All of them sticking to the same story though? Seems unlikely. What seems more likely as we seem to be finding signs of life appearing anywhere it’s remotely possible to find life, like Venus, which was also in the news recently, that there’s probably an interstellar government out there! The number of stars and planets that orbit them are so stupendously numerous it seems unlikely we’re alone

To admit it was a lie is to be ostracized by all your classmates. And there's already been cold water thrown on the Venus news: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/11 ... nal-claims
Quote:
Now, after reanalyzing their data, the original proponents are downgrading their claims. Even the most favorable interpretation of their data now suggests phosphine levels are at least seven times lower than first reported, making it a much more tentative finding, the authors reported in a preprint posted on 17 November to arXiv.

To be clear, I do believe it's way more likely than not that live exists beyond this planet, I just don't think they've ever visited us. The distances involved are just too massive.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 08:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So I started reading some more on the Zimbabwe school encounter. The man interviewing the kids isn’t just some crack pot, he is American Harvard psychiatrist, Cambridge Hospital physician, and Pulitzer prize winning author Dr. John E. Mack. That being said, he’s clearly very qualified to be able to spot a child filling him full of shit. He can’t explain what happened, but he believes they are credible witnesses and they really do believe this happened to them...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-08-2020 11:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe they did see something, but it wasn't aliens.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 01:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A bunch of kids say they saw aliens.

Most logical conclusion is aliens :dork:

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 01:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
2030 ... Scully...

I'd watch. GA becomes more beautiful and more impressive as an actress by the year..

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 01:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:drool: :up:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 01:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My 2 cents, have you ever met someone who truly believes they encountered a UFO?

Quick story. Many years ago my employer arrived at the business some hours after dark visibly and greatly distressed. She was near shaking uncontrollably, muttering when trying to say she was chased by a UFO only a couple of miles away and feared for her life. After calming down I drove he home.

I now recognize this as a close encounter of the 2nd kind.

Interestingly and after way too many years distant, we plan to me up in a few days so I must ask of that time :eek: :eek:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 02:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Let us know how that goes. And don’t forget to ask if she was probed...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 06:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is an excellent entrance to the rabbit hole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb7T1v_VHpE

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 06:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[xeno]Julios wrote:
This is an excellent entrance to the rabbit hole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb7T1v_VHpE

could you timestamp any moments in this video that you feel are especially compelling please

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-09-2020 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Let us know how that goes. And don’t forget to ask if she was probed...

You're a nice bastard :smirk:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.