Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Aliens arriving in July.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Aliens arriving in July.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 08:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Throaway account, because I'm afraid.

I was first "abducted" in 1987. I was 12 years old. I say "abducted", but it's not like that. Actually, you go willingly. It's scary but it's exciting, too, and they are somehow able to make you feel ok about things. It's not until later that you feel bad or like you've been violated. And they don't do a lot of probing, like raping, or anything like that. That's HOllywood nonsense. They look inside of people sometimes, but they have machines that do it. Not really "machines", but it's like a room where things get done and the walls are...It's hard to explain, so just imagine that all the walls are kind of like x-ray machines? That's the easiest way to describe it.

Sometimes there would be others there and they would be looking into them or they'd put them under and cut them open, but not usually. They took tissue samples from all of us, I think, and they never put your under or give you any anasthetic or anything. They just poke you. With like those things they take samples of the ocean floor? LIke that, but really small. They pull out chunks of you. It's usually done on the butt or on the lower back.

Mostly they talked with me. Just questions and they'd show me things, like television shows and things, and they'd ask me questions about them. I think the walls measure our reaction to things, too, same as they take x-rays. I don't know that, but it's the feeling that I got. They NEVER let you ask questions about what they are doing. Even once I got friendly with a few of them, they just do not like it when you ask them questions. They hate it.

You can't understand their language. It just sounds like "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". I'm positive that we'll never be able to communicate with them in their language. I should mention that these are the "grays" that you hear about, except they aren't gray. They are sort of beige, and it's clothes anyway. They aren't naked. I don't know if there are others. People say there are, but I've only ever met these. Anyway, you cannot understand them but they can understand you. And they can put thoughts into your head but they can't hear your thoughts. You have to speak to them. They cannot hear very well, or else they are not good understanding English so you have to speak loudly and slowly. I don't know if they understand other langauges, but I'm pretty sure they would. They are interested in all of us, in everything that goes on. They like a lot of things about our culture, too. They like some of our music. Bluegrass is their favorite so far as I've seen. They like it a lot. They LOVE that african instrument that looks like a gourd with 13 strings. LOVE IT. But they cannot stand horns or horn music, so they hate classical music and jazz. I think trumpets sort of sound like their language? It's a feeling that I get, but I've never been able to ask them.

They've taken me up just about every two years, I'd say, since 1987. Just about. Sometimes it's more often, and I didn't go up at all between 1995 and 2000. They usually keep me for what feels like a day, but it turns out to be about four hours. Usually. The longest I stayed with them was three weeks. During that time, they made me make phone calls and "keep up appearances". They aren't really bad...well, i was going to say "people". But they're not really bad people. Or whatever.

The two that I got sort of close with told me to call them Jack and Gina. I don't know if they are male or female or even if they have different sexes. But I know that those aren't their real names. Those are just names that they told me.

They will make contact with Earth on a wide scale in 2021. That's the year when they'll land here, or colonize, or whatever. I'm not exactly sure what their plan is. They don't seem to be evil or dangerous. Their planet is, so they told me anyway, a very long way away. They couldn't explain to me how far, they said, becuase it was too far for me to understand and it was also "close to the side". I have no idea what that meant, but it's always stuck with me. Home is "Too far away for you to understand, but also close to the side." We don't have anything that they want, so they told me. So I don't really know why they come here or why they've taken so many of us up or why they've gotten to be friends with me. They do not have any religion and they don't need oxygen or water or trees or anything, I don't think. They don't eat people. I don't think they want to breed with us or genetically engineer us. I don't know what they want. But they've been coming here for I'd guess at least 10 or 20,000 years. I'm not very good about history and "upper paleolithic" and all that. But they've got video of all sorts of stuff and they showed me video of neanderthals and cro-magnon (which really were JUST like us humans except they all had black skin, way less diversity) and all sorts of other human-like things, Us's, or whatever. And they showed me video of the pyramids being built and this HUGE stone building that I guess is lost somewhere or was destroyed but it was in Europe, I could tell from the video. They have video of them talking with all sorts of people all throughout the history of Earth. They showed me some of them and asked me questions about them but I couldn't understand any of it because I only speak English and even English from 200 or 300 years ago is so different that I could hardly understand it. So I told them that they probably knew more about it all than I did.

I was up three weeks ago. That was the last time. I'm pretty sure that I'll go up again in a couple of years, but I'm not sure after that. The whole "program" or whatever they call it is going to change in July, 2021. I think they said 8th, but it could also have been 18th, I wasn't hearing very well. They weren't trying to intimidate me or even to warn me, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. I hope they don't show the videos they took of me when they first started taking me up, becuase I was so scared and young and they are embarrassing.

Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".

Edit....No more questions. They are not happy with me. Sorry.

So the above post was submitted to reddit 7 years ago. A few things that are funny about this post and his responses. At the time, we didn't theorize the pyramids were built from the inside, he mentions this his post/replies, today it's been mentioned that the pyramids were constructed by lifting blocks from the inside rather than being pushed up ramps like you generally see depicted. The tic tac shaped ufo's that have been getting a lot of coverage recently also sound like the ones described in this guys post. There's a few other bits and pieces of info that weren't widely reported until recently.

Link to the original post. https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comm ... ?context=3

Link to the author's profile. https://www.reddit.com/user/throwawayliens/

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 09:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh jeez, here we go again

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 10:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think that there is anything special that would be interesting to aliens. I guess that if this is true, it's more about curiosity than a real interest. I don't actually say that we'll never have something that would genuinely spark an interest of aliens in us, eventually some point in future I guess that would definitely happen, but that's far from today sort of saying. If this is true, I guess it is more like curiosity, and I don't think that it is something that would be somehow legal to do, and I'm not speaking of our laws, I'm speaking about maybe their laws that may prohibid this sort of thing, but they do it anyway, out of curiosity, like tasting a forbidden fruit, you know what I mean. I've never encounter anything like that, but several people, much older than me, say that they did see UFO, sort of hovering around and then flying away at a very high speed (I'm talking about speeds quite impossible for human made crafts). All of that happened in 1980's, before the Iron Curtain fall, and there are no documented recordings of that, I would say no recordings at all. Back in 80's, things like cameras were kind of expensive. Even those that only take pictures, I'm not mentioning motion cameras, and especially not VHS cameras. Those not only were really espensive, but also very rare and limited, so even if a person might afford it, it might not be available. Let's say that VHS was kind of not something that you would just causally buy in stores. Not only VCR, but also the cassettes. They were available, but only in special stores called "Tuzex", and in very limited periodical offers. The quickest were the most lucky. Camera recorders for VHS? That was an overkill. So people didn't simply have much options to actually record it. And even if someone had, remember that this was pre-cellphone time (at least here behind the Iron Curtain), and people didn't usually carry their cameras around if they had one, and it was very different time, people didn't actually consider anything like that worthy of taking picture of. The thing is it was way too rare occassion to even consider always carry camera. It was usually quite fast show and camera had to be set up before taking pictures, and that took some time. And lastly, most of cameras that were available to the public were insufficient to take pictures of something in a long distance at night (and those rare occassions happened mostly at night, or maybe also during day, but due to light, it wasn't visible). We'll never know for sure.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 11:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that'd be just what this year needs: an alien landing

luckily this is 99.999999999% either a lie or delusions

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 12:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It might also be halucinations. People that claim they have been abducted often are proven eighter mentally sick or drug addicts. Look, I don't want to judge people based on what they said, I just say that it's highly unlikely. If the aliens are able to surpass the speed of light, if they are able to do interstellar travelling in really long distances in relatively short time, if they are able to pick people from Earth and simply do tests on them, then they are really technologically advanced from us. Wouldn't make whole much of sense to just visit us and study us, because we are like primitives to them. I don't say that this isn't a possibility, but it is highly unlikely to happen. Feel weird. I don't think we're alone in all of the universe however. It's just the universe is so vast space the aliens he's talking about are really unlikely to visit Earth. If there are aliens out there, just technologically less advance than us, then I would guess they wouldn't be able to visit us. If there are technologically way advanced than us, they might be able to, but what are the chances? We serve basically no purpose to them.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 12:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
that'd be just what this year needs: an alien landing

luckily this is 99.999999999% either a lie or delusions

Re-examines my Q3W icon :smirk: adding, they are among us.

In saying that, has anyone watched that recent TV series Resident Alien? I haven't started as yet.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 04:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I fucked your dad...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-21-2021 06:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Come on Kracus. I’m open minded about intelligent life elsewhere, but this is just some guy on Reddit...

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 04-22-2021 01:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Thanks for the heads up :up:"

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-22-2021 05:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ffs

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 04-22-2021 07:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You smoke too much weed.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 04-22-2021 09:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

aye just someone else trying to do a "time traveler" style thing on social media.

The internal pyramid construction theory has been around since 1999 though - french dude Jean-Pierre Houdin published books on the theory in 2006 and 2008. 7 years ago is 2014.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-22-2021 09:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But they love the African instrument that looks like a gourd!

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-22-2021 09:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What are the odds the Reddit guy is Kracus, trying to pump his own bullshit...

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 04-22-2021 09:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
What are the odds the Reddit guy is Kracus, trying to pump his own bullshit...

I see what you did there :D I guess the odds are very small, but not impossible :)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-23-2021 02:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I WANT TO HABEEB IT

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-23-2021 11:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good post, didn't read most of it.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-24-2021 12:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:
Good post, didn't read most of it.

lol

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 04-24-2021 07:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vesp wrote:
aye just someone else trying to do a "time traveler" style thing on social media.

The internal pyramid construction theory has been around since 1999 though - french dude Jean-Pierre Houdin published books on the theory in 2006 and 2008. 7 years ago is 2014.

Fuckin time travel is easily blown out of the water by asking when we saw the last time traveller.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-25-2021 05:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

same way warp drive looks like a non-starter. where are all the aliens?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-25-2021 04:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
same way warp drive looks like a non-starter. where are all the aliens?

The phrase "Interstellar distances are God's quarantine regulations" comes to mind. I heard it years ago and it has something to do with a book methinks..

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 04-25-2021 10:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's a comprehensive list of possible explanations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-25-2021 11:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the Fermi paradox is only a paradox if you accept a load of questionable assumptions

also, the Earth is out in the sticks. if you were looking for other civs, you'd probably be looking in the galactic centre

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-26-2021 03:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah there's a goldilocks zone in the galaxy and we aren't really in it. Which is a bit baffling when you think of how many earth like planets have existed, evolved and perished due to the sun going out. We're like 100 years into our technological period and so many other sun's have had the opportunity to see their tech evolve over thousands of years.

Also the Chinese government recently tweeted something about welcoming alien intelligent life last week.

Article on the tweet.

https://www.slashgear.com/strange-china ... -25670315/

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-26-2021 01:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, first of all, the Goldilocks Zone refers to the area of solar system where life can form due to favorable conditions. It doesn’t really fit with the galactic model. And in reality, you’d much rather be out in the sticks like us where it’s nice and quiet. Toward the galactic center, it’s very busy and there are more opportunities of collisions and getting zapped by gamma ray bursts.

And secondly...you are referencing a tweet from an unofficial Chinese Twitter account? I’m not sure what’s more laughable, this or your Reddit source. Of course China will shill itself to be the first world leader to announce alien life. They want that prestige. Even if it’s a ridiculous folly...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-26-2021 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Also the Chinese government recently tweeted something about welcoming alien intelligent life last week.

Article on the tweet.

https://www.slashgear.com/strange-china ... -25670315/

1. no mention of aliens
2. probably fake
3. CCP bullshit if real

GTFO

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-28-2021 01:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
.................. has anyone watched that recent TV series Resident Alien? I haven't started as yet.

But I have now. First two episodes appeared on local FTA TV so thought to give it a go. Not too bad really :D

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-20-2021 05:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus, here's your "but the navy saw UFO's!" story debunked

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-20-2021 01:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-21-2021 12:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:

"A young Russian Boy has left many scientists across the world baffled..." :olo:

also: "...thousands of years ago..." surely he meant billions of years ago, which is how long it's been since liquid water on the Martian surface - and hence life - was feasible :smirk:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-21-2021 03:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Are you challenging Boris’ authority on the history of Mars?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-21-2021 09:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Young boy" sounds like they're talking about an 8 year old, not a 23 year old adult.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-22-2021 05:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

here you go krackass

https://www.printfriendly.com/p/g/fHws8W

(on a side note, newspaper paywalls are weak shite)

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 05-22-2021 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

UFOs are real and we only know what they aren't https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-22-2021 12:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if it was China why the fuck would they piss about like that in US airspace?

at the risk of going all tinfoily, the thing that could explain the behaviour of those objects (if they actually are objects) is warp drive. no g-forces exerted on the craft, abrupt changes in direction, no sonic booms etc. either that or it's all bollocks, which is more likely

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.