Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Aliens arriving in July.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Aliens arriving in July.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-24-2021 04:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I actually don’t buy into most UFO stories. The ones that convinced me are the cmdr fraber and USS Nimitz reports. I don’t really buy the story of bob lazar or this dude who says he got abducted. I enjoy them though like entertainment but at the end of the day, whatever happened at the Nimitz did happen and I don’t have too many explanations for that. It’s either aliens or humans and either prospect is terrifying.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-24-2021 07:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do you have a specific day in July? My calendar is pretty full, but I’d like to be able to pencil this in...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-24-2021 10:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
the thing that could explain the behaviour of those objects (if they actually are objects) is warp drive

You've watched too much Star Trek my friend

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 12:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my favourite scene is Star Trek is the one where Gandalf says "use the force, Harry!"

also, you missed my point. a warp drive *would* account for the behaviour of these "UAPs", but since warp drive is 100% theoretical and would require impossible amounts of energy even if it worked, it's more likely that the behaviour the Nimitz people describe is a glitch in the their systems or some other artefact, i.e. it's bollocks

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 02:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Alright, I see.

The accounts of US Airforce people are on the same level as internet conspiracy theorist QAnon type of nonsense things, but when a US Airforce commander says it, suddenly it's gospel for gullible people like Kracus.

Problem is, there isn't a shred of evidence that we're dealing with extraterrestrial life here, but for some reason, these US Airforce bozo's jump to the conclusion that it must be and find that explanation more acceptable than the idea that it must be some kind of natural phenomenon we haven't thought of yet or don't know about yet. Kind of like the pyramid UFO video I posted earlier.

But no, not understanding something or not having an explanation for something is not an option for some people so they jump to bullshit conclusions like "aliens" or "magic" or "god".

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 04:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

as the late great Christopher Hitchens used to say: "extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence"

aliens = extraordinary claim

sketchy footage = not even ordinary evidence

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 04:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Alright, I see.

The accounts of US Airforce people are on the same level as internet conspiracy theorist QAnon type of nonsense things, but when a US Airforce commander says it, suddenly it's gospel for gullible people like Kracus.

Problem is, there isn't a shred of evidence that we're dealing with extraterrestrial life here, but for some reason, these US Airforce bozo's jump to the conclusion that it must be and find that explanation more acceptable than the idea that it must be some kind of natural phenomenon we haven't thought of yet or don't know about yet. Kind of like the pyramid UFO video I posted earlier.

But no, not understanding something or not having an explanation for something is not an option for some people so they jump to bullshit conclusions like "aliens" or "magic" or "god".

First off, I'm not saying what he saw was aliens, magic or god I did state UFO. I do believe cmdr Fravor saw something, I don't think he's lying and he's extremely credible if you've watched his interviews there's also corresponding eye witnesses to the same craft who say they saw the same thing. His co-pilot and another navy jet who was following them. Beyond that, they were sent to investigate the object they saw by a radio operator who'd been tracking the mysterious crafts for weeks. It's more than just one guy who saw something. There's a chain of people involved in this and I think it's highly unlikely they're lying. So if you don't believe them then ok, I guess the military is letting liars manage and train squads of jets and pilots worth billions of dollars.

Whatever those guys saw wasn't tech we currently have. That's a fact.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 04:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not saying they didn't see "something", just saying that I don't believe it was something extraterrestrial nor that it was something man-made that breaks all laws of physics.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 04:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But you think some natural phenomenon is a better explanation? Or was it a mass hallucination?

At this point I have 3 theories.

It's man made.
It's Alien made.
It's a government conspiracy.

The it's a natural phenomenon to me makes no sense. I just don't see how a natural phenomenon would know the coordinates of the rendezvous location those jet pilots were headed towards AFTER they saw it. I'm open to more theories on what it could have been but a natural phenomenon is actually more unbelievable than aliens.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 04:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also worth reading is the account from the other pilot who was with Fravor.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12 ... rwood.html

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 04:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Look at the pyramid UFO debunk video I posted. What those people saw was something man made, but due to a natural phenomenon called the bokeh effect it looked like something different to them than what they were actually looking at. It turned out that these 100% verifiable triangular flying objects were just airplanes.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 05:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Still wondering why aliens only show themselves to the American military. Must really be god's chosen people or something.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 05:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If they were 100% verifiable airplanes wouldn't an aircraft carrier know that? I'm not saying they weren't but did they confirm that's what they were? I didn't follow that news much because I actually thought the same thing, out of focus camera issues, however I'd think the radar systems on a ship like that would be able to tell an airplane from a UFO.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 05:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Still wondering why aliens only show themselves to the American military. Must really be god's chosen people or something.

They don't, if you search around more than 2 seconds you'll find similar reports from the Mexican military and others around the world.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 06:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The group with the most funding, personnel, and sophisticated technology on earth (US Military) sees the most UAP/UFOs...there’s a shocker...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 06:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That too..

So get this, it turns out Throwawaylien posted something a few days ago. This guy hadn't posted ANYTHING in years and his latest post is uhhh... something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ ... d_hoaxers/

Apparently the date is July 18th after all. I honestly kinda feel bad for the guy, looks like he's going through some shit and probably posting this fantasy stuff to cope. We'll find out July 18th I guess.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 06:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You know... I feel like if his story was true he could have given us some tidbit of info that's verifiable instead of an account with nothing of substance.. I think his first post was more credible than his latest one in that he at least mentioned the tic tac alien ship which was corroborated by witness accounts like the one from cmdr Fravor.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-25-2021 04:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
................ We'll find out July 18th I guess.

Great, I was looking for the date to add to my calendar.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-26-2021 03:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you browse reddit I expect a lot of shenanigans on that date.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-26-2021 06:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don’t...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-26-2021 08:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Speaking of encounters with militaries other than the US this was recently declassified and taken by Brazil's air force in the 50's.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-26-2021 04:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This thing stil going?

Fuck me...

Last edited by Ferrao10 on 05-26-2021 04:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-26-2021 04:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

Speaking of encounters with militaries other than the US this was recently declassified and taken by Brazil's air force in the 50's.

Really? Grainy B/W Photos from 1950s Brazil now?
GUYS!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 03:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: oh god

To be fair those more recent fighter plane vids look a little more convincing, and the political drive to look into it from the last few years is interesting.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 03:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just put that up in reference to the conversation about UFO only interacting with US Military which isn't the case.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 04:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Got you, Kracus.
I' m sure there are some similar photos in the archives of the GDR, former eastern Germany.
Unidentified Flying Object. "It came and went so fast, we were not able to identify it."

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 04:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ultimately I suspect that's a majority of these events, even some are probably fake but there's others that really look like they should be getting more attention. Like the cmdr Fravor encounters from the USS Nimitz encounter. Multiple witnesses, registered on radar instruments over many weeks. It's been analyzed by professionals and the story is still a big unknown and displaying technical capabilities we don't possess. From what a lot of people are saying from within government, there's a lot more of these incidents too.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 04:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And what is your take on them then?
Aliens?

Mine is: No aliens, just natural or military causes.

Fermi Paradox and Great Filter are two very strong philosophical and semi-scientific theories why it can't be aliens.
I didn't read a lot into the topic. But as much as I did those two theories are enough to convince me to my way of thinking.

Sounds like a way of voting-discussion for a US-president :).

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 05:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I honestly don't know. I feel stupid thinking it'd be aliens but the more I ponder it and look at the reports, videos, evidence the more I question the silly answers.

What really puts me out of the it's aliens camp is the lack of really hard, concrete evidence with todays camera culture. I feel like SOMEONE out there, like throwawaylien could have just easily live streamed the moment aliens came to abduct him for example or something along those lines. Once that cat is out of the bag I can't see it staying hidden but that's not been the case. Since the inception of the cameraphone too the idea of Aliens on earth has revolved around Aliens remaining hidden on purpose where that wasn't the case in the 50's and 60's so I see UFO stories fit a specific narrative depending on the level of technology available at the time to record evidence. The better our tech, the more obscure these reports become which is a telling sign.

Still though, what if Aliens are here and they're just trying not to be seen too obviously.. They'd probably behave in the manner seen on the USS nimitz.

If I put my tinfoil hat on though I'm starting to put more weight on Aliens living in the ocean. They've been here a while and stay relatively hidden and mostly underwater.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 05:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underwater, hmm? Like really deep or out in the shallow-open ?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 06:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I'm thinking really deep, like the Marianna Trench kinda deep.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 09:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 12:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jerry is correct.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 02:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:up:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 04:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
The group with the most funding, personnel, and sophisticated technology on earth (US Military) sees the most UAP/UFOs...there’s a shocker...

No that's not it. It's more to do with being the country filled with the dumbest, most oblivious mouthbreathing hicks that still believe in biblical sky gods with a military fetish.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.