Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Aliens arriving in July.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Aliens arriving in July.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 06:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Calm down...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 07:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't make me probe you, Randall.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-27-2021 10:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
what if Aliens are here and they're just trying not to be seen too obviously

smartest person here

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-28-2021 03:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-28-2021 06:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is pretty fucking cool.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 12:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 12:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Man, apparently it's this easy to debunk these videos. Just shows you how the media keeps parroting whoever has the most exciting headline.

(this video was linked in the article seremtan posted)

edit:
Here's the analysis of the GoFast and Gimbal videos as well, also from seremtan's article

Sorry Kracus, aliens ain't coming.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 05:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol those videos are ummm kinda garbage.

First off, he talks about the speed of the craft based on movement on screen and never once talks about the distance of the thing nor the movement of the jet. After he goes on and on about gimbals and zoom levels trying to sound smart he comments on how EVERYONE else considered by and large experts in aviation are wrong. Just flat out wrong, the fighter jet pilot commanding a fleet of billion dollar jets doesn't know what an airplane looks like. And the billion dollar navy carrier with a fleet of highly trained marines who've been tracking said objects also don't know what airplanes look like. Oh and when those "balls of light" swarmed that other carrier, I guess those guys must not have known what airplanes look like and 9 of them just magically appeared around a carrier and that was just dandy. Or the fact CMDR Fravor SAW it with his own two eyes which was confirmed by multiple other pilots, remember, two of them per aircraft, all saw a tic tac shaped flying craft going in and out of the water were mistaken, that was an airplane... yeah...

I mean, deep down I'm skeptical you know? But the more I watch what other skeptics think the more believable these reports are. Those videos didn't do anything to convince me that what happened was perfectly normal. These aren't some amateur people sitting around with a couple thousand dollar telescopes and you can also be sure that if the military has access to that FLIR footage they also have high resolution imagery of this shit they aren't releasing which in itself is really weird. It's weird because they probably really don't know what those things are and they aren't planes or it's weird because they're fucking with us for some unknown reason.

That's where I'm at with this. I'm skeptical because aliens is just ridiculous you know? However, those debunking videos have about as much substance as Donald Trump.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 06:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

lol, no. Those videos perfectly explain what’s going on using math and science. I guess it’s easier to understand “Ermmagerd Aliens!” than it is basic trigonometry...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 06:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I mean, deep down I'm skeptical you know?

lol, STFU...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 08:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No you think he's smart because he tries hard to sound like he is. None of what he's saying is actual science, it's all wild guesses based on ridiculously incomplete data while ignoring contradicting information. If you're ok with his glaringly obvious errors then I guess all I need to do is develop an english accent and say the word gimbal a dozen times and voila, I'm now scientific in your eyes. He completely ignores distance, (referring to the 1st video) he doesn't once site any examples of aircraft looking like that through FLIR video and just makes assertions without any actual evidence to backup what he's saying.

Fact is, he doesn't know what thing is. No one does. His claim it's an airplane is as equally preposterous as anyone claiming it's an alien.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 09:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
No you think he's smart because he tries hard to sound like he is.

Oh the irony...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 09:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not really.

Have I every told you what a chore it is having any kind of conversation with you?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 09:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That’s because I refuse to converse with idiots...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I mean... If you think I'm an idiot... aaaand you're here replying to MY post not at all directed at YOU.... Does that make you the idiot? an ironic one at that? The Ironic Idiot? Yeah... I'm pretty sure it does.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So where exactly does the math fall short, Kracus? And don't come with vague generalizations like "he forgot about X or Y", show me where the exact mathematical error is in his calculations.

It's strange how quickly you dismiss this video citing bad maths (yet fail to point out exactly where the maths fall short) but are so eager to accept the least likely explanation: aliens. It is the least likely because there is literally zero evidence it is.

The only argument you bring to the table is that US Navy doesn't know what it is either. But that really doesn't mean it's aliens. Actually, I'd be willing to bet Geoff's remaining testicle that the US Navy only said "we were unable to identify these objects", probably not even dismissing the possibility of these being planes or other common man-made objects (actually, in the Go Fast debunk video, he cites the US footage release document that mentions balloons as a possible option).

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I mean... If you think I'm an idiot... aaaand you're here replying to MY post not at all directed at YOU.... Does that make you the idiot? an ironic one at that? The Ironic Idiot? Yeah... I'm pretty sure it does.

lol, welcome to Q3W. You’re posting on a public forum. If you want to have a private conversation directed to only one person, use the DM. Otherwise, be prepared to be called out on your bullshit...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I never said it was aliens so don't put words in my mouth. I did say it was a UFO and do believe they saw something in that it wasn't a radar glitch and it wasn't an airplane, at least nothing like what we have today or are aware of that we have.

Obviously, someone or something has it and I also am highly skeptical it was any sort of natural formation or event.

In terms of the math he doesn't really do any math. He talks about degrees of motion and it doesn't take a math genius to know that 8 degrees of motion directly in front of the camera is going to be different than 20km away. If you REALLY need to have this spelled out then start by reading about Aristotle's wheel paradox. This is basic math shit.

Let's completely ignore that however and assume everything he says is accurate. The ONLY thing his "calculations" conclude is that the object is moving horizontally at a normal pace. Which honestly, I never thought wasn't the case when viewing that video. My understanding from some of his interviews is that those crafts followed them around matching their speeds. The radar footage released by the pentagon shows several crafts following them, speeding up, slowing down and even descending into the water. What that guy is saying is not evidence of the type of craft being seen in that FLIR video and it also undermines the qualifications of the pilots in charge of those vehicles, the marines interpreting radar data and multiple other experts on the subject who've given interviews on this INCLUDING FUCKING NASA.

But yeah, that one guy on youtube, he cracked it Eraser. case closed.

END OF TEST.

Last edited by Κracus on 06-04-2021 10:20 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This video in particular is very convincing (debunking). I’d love to hear how Kracus thinks the math falls short on this video.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I actually don't need to watch that video I also believe something is odd about the go fast video and it's more due to perspective than anything else. I have my doubts about the veracity of that one.

Put it another way, if there were real videos out there and I didn't want people to look too closely into it I'd probably release something like this to throw some FUD over it.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Professor Dr Κracus, King of Science People wrote:
No you think he's smart because he tries hard to sound like he is. None of what he's saying is actual science, it's all wild guesses based on ridiculously incomplete data while ignoring contradicting information...

extreme irony alert :alert:

Quote:
Fact is, he doesn't know what thing is. No one does. His claim it's an airplane is as equally preposterous as anyone claiming it's an alien.

no it isn't. the probability of it being a fat nothingburger is many orders of magnitude greater than the probability it's aliens (and quite a few orders of magnitude greater than the probability it's super secret volcano lair Chinese tech)

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 10:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you think a carrier ship that was surrounded by multiple objects described as glowing orbs over 2 hours and none of them, highly trained and in positions of extremely high responsibility, know what an airplane looks like? You're telling me THAT'S more probable than it being an actual UFO?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 01:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lmao this is exactly what the Pentagon intended with this UFO nonsense. Morons like kracass lap it up like the simpletons they are while the Pentagon ups their military budget exponentially on behalf of weapons manufacturers. Then you've got the American cable news networks desperately boosting their ratings with UFO coverage targeting the dumbest of the dumb to make up for the steep decline in viewers over the last few years.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:

Oh, how convenient for you. :rolleyes:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 09:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I'd better read from the start here (given time) but if anyone cares to answer, where are we at with the Aliens arriving in July?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-05-2021 02:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

let me sum this thread up for you, Whiskey:

1) aliens are not here
2) they are not coming in July
3) Kracus is a muppet

:up:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-05-2021 02:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
let me sum this thread up for you, Whiskey:

1) aliens are not here
2) they are not coming in July
3) Kracus is a muppet

:up:

Thanks. Our Sunday newspaper here this morning had a large related article on the topic.
Short is, global governments just can't explain these UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon). Interesting, our newspaper article had no staff name attached :smirk: so I Googled the part phrase ".... we take all incursions into our operating spaces seriously...." and discovered it appears many times in online articles..

Here is an example

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-06-2021 10:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is anyone else stocking up on toilet paper and canned goods in anticipation of making contact with aliens in July? I know I am…

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-06-2021 11:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't forget about gasoline xer0s

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-06-2021 11:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Is anyone else stocking up on toilet paper and canned goods in anticipation of making contact with aliens in July? I know I am…

are the aliens coming for our TP?

i mean, it's a long way so maybe they ran out on the way

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-06-2021 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Interesting segment on the TV here last night. I really had no idea of the thousands of animal mutilations, mainly USA and here as well they suggest, maybe attribute to our stellar cousins.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-06-2021 10:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
xer0s wrote:

are the aliens coming for our TP?

i mean, it's a long way so maybe they ran out on the way

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-07-2021 04:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turns out I too can find youtube videos confirming my point of view, must be true then?

Seriously though, he makes some pretty valid points, those debunk videos are based on some shoddy ideas.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-07-2021 05:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also, this guy is a legit fighter pilot with multiple degrees including an aeronautics degree. Mick West helped make tony hawks pro skater games. food for thought.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-07-2021 12:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This thread is comedy gold

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.