Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Aliens arriving in July.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Aliens arriving in July.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-19-2021 08:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm feeling kinda sorry for him though. We were kinda harsh for him and all he did was trying to hide that anal probe. I guess he was a prime target for aliens, being able to go 14 days without food and having a resting heart rate of 34 and everything.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 07-20-2021 03:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

End of test?

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 07-20-2021 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

For Geoff: End of Testicle.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-21-2021 07:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whoa guys. I'm at a loss here. I mean, the guy made a post 7 years ago then disappeared for 7 years but THEN he posted again saying AGAIN that it would happen this July. AND THEN he deleted his account.

I mean yeah, there are 10 more days in july and it still could happen but why didn't it happen? It seemed like a sure thing.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-21-2021 08:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wait wait wait... Are you saying that the Reddit guy and Kracus are BOTH THE SAME PEOPLE?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 07-23-2021 02:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

come on guys, it's still July.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-23-2021 03:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Wait wait wait... Are you saying that the Reddit guy and Kracus are BOTH THE SAME PEOPLE?

I W A N T T O H A B E E B

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-23-2021 11:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I found the aliens, they're in Tokyo!!!!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 07-28-2021 01:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

3 days until kracus deletes his account

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-28-2021 03:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2021 11:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just wanted to lol at this again.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2021 01:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who'd have thought aliens would be the reason kracus unceremoniously fucked off from here

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-29-2021 02:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

reasons people have left Q3W:

WheezyXS - ran out of breath part way up the stairs to his battle station
sys0p/SoM/Badmutha - prison for a variety of reasons
Testoclesius - his act got old. also fucking up all his old posts was the reason :lol: was replaced with :olo:
gayc0k - being a gay retard
GFY - everyone hating on some video game he liked (i think)
Nerdshade - muh guns, libruls
LawL - unauthorised boob touching
Gwamps - closeted MAGA getting called out
Krackass - aliens

come to think of it, didn't someone do like a history of the early days of this board? ChiQ? or was it someone else? pretty sure they were female...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-29-2021 03:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You can add Memphis and axbaby to the list of MAGA morons who ragequit.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 08-29-2021 04:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Guys you don't understand. Kracus can't post. He was chosen as the one by the aliens. That's what he was trying to tell us. He was probably that guy from the future too. Such fools we were to dismiss his wisdom.

Don't really miss him though, do I?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-29-2021 06:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Testoclesius - his act got old. also fucking up all his old posts was the reason :lol: was replaced with :olo:
Krackass - aliens

come to think of it, didn't someone do like a history of the early days of this board? ChiQ? or was it someone else? pretty sure they were female...

piddla - ragequit about 30 times with various alts due to overall fatness and loneliness
peenyuh - got deported
vileliquid - just kidding, no one cares about her

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-29-2021 09:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Krackass - aliens

Memphis turned into a retard
Axbaby for being a trumptard

Oh and GFY actually hated us for liking Telltale games. That's why he left.

And I think it was Chemical Burn who did the history

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-30-2021 04:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Didn’t peenyah leave cause someone was ragging on him about his dead or dying dad?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-30-2021 06:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

son, actually

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-30-2021 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Didn’t peenyah leave cause someone was ragging on him about his dead or dying dad?

Grandson I think. Nothing was off the table for him but he got super mad when he was on the receiving end. Just like geoff

Eraser wrote:
Memphis turned into a retard

lmao forgot he existed, as did the entire female race. His boyfriend loschunk went on a shitpost tirade to protest the ban, which wasn't too far off his usual posts anyways.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-30-2021 11:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh yeah, redfontguy

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-31-2021 01:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
And I think it was Chemical Burn who did the history

Correct

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.