Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Mandela Effect?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Mandela Effect?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-03-2021 10:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So turns out the guy that sang don't worry be happy is alive and well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_McFerrin

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought he committed suicide?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-03-2021 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truly, I hadn't heard either way...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-03-2021 01:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is Kracus the new DTS? :dts:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-03-2021 03:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mandela Effect?

I had to Google.. Terrible memory of late :smirk:

Quote:
The Mandela effect is an unusual phenomenon where a large group of people remember something differently than how it occurred. Conspiracy theorists believe this is proof of an alternate universe, while many doctors use it as an illustration of how imperfect memory can be sometimes.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 06-03-2021 04:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
So turns out the guy that sang don't worry be happy is alive and well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_McFerrin

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought he committed suicide?

I think you might be the only one.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 03:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck me that's so weird. I asked 5 friends only one of them knew he wasn't dead. Every single other one thought he had committed suicide. The reason I found out he didn't was that one guy. I think it's odd, given how long I've been online and how much I love to read about this stuff that it took until 2021 to find out. What I find funny though is how many people locally all thought the same thing yet when I go online it seems like no one else came across this urban myth. It is on snopes though so it's not just me.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 06:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah because 4 of you dolts were sitting around one night and one of you said, that guy who wrote dont worry be happy offed himself and you all laughed and believed it. So weird that no one else thinks he killed himself. SO WEIRD> MUST BE MANDELA EFFECT

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-04-2021 08:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Except a lot of people do. So you know... everything you just said was wrong.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dont-worry-be-dead/

but hey, don't let me get in the way of being an asshole towards Kracus. I know it's what you live for.

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 06-07-2021 11:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Remember, he’s not most humans.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-08-2021 02:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i wonder if Krackass also believe that Mr Rogers was a Navy SEAL trained in gorilla warfare with over 9,000 confirmed kills?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-08-2021 03:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.