Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Kracus you should read this book, it's right down your alley

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Kracus you should read this book, it's right down your alley

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-13-2021 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-14-2021 05:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus’ not here. Kracus went away. Kracus gone…

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 07-14-2021 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What did I miss?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-14-2021 01:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

From the alien thread:

Κracus wrote:
What happens though is you and others like you who've already decided anything I post is stupid and then you just dissect it and view it through the most skewed lens possible to fit your narrative. It's extremely annoying, derails any topic I post and honestly makes me wonder why I even bother posting here at all.

I was actually pondering the other day the fact that this forum is all but completely dead and I think people like you are that reason. I think I'm done with this place, it literally doesn't matter what I post it's consistently met with the same lame bandwagon responses for the last 15 years or so and for what?

*waves*

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.