Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        R.I.P. Bobby Rydell

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: R.I.P. Bobby Rydell

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-06-2022 02:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R.I.P. Bobby Rydell :tear:

Quote:
Bobby Rydell (born Robert Louis Ridarelli; April 26, 1942 – April 5, 2022) was an American singer and actor who mainly performed rock and roll music. In the early 1960s he was considered a teen idol. His most well-known songs include "Wild One" and "Volare" (cover); he appeared in the movie Bye Bye Birdie in 1963..... Rydell died from complications of pneumonia at Abington Jefferson Hospital on April 5, 2022, at the age of 79.

I heard this today on my early morning walk. The news item included mention of Frankie Avalon and Fabian, and although I was too young to appreciate them at the time, the news prompted many memories of the days.

Point of interest: Rydell High School in the movie Grease was named after Bobby Rydell.

Wiki

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-06-2022 05:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rip joe rogan

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-09-2022 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like men...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.