Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        R.I.P. Jack Newton

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: R.I.P. Jack Newton

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-14-2022 10:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R.I.P. Jack Newton :tear:

I was never a golfer but sir, you did well & walking into an aeroplane propeller, well, that's better than anyone I know.

Quote:
Legendary Australian golfer Jack Newton has died at the age of 72 due to health complications.

An Order of Australia recipient for his services to the sport, Newton’s career was cut short in his prime due to an accident involving an aeroplane propeller. The Newton family released a statement on Friday.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/golf/austr ... 5ador.html

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-15-2022 07:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and RIP to everyone else who has died

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-15-2022 01:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

RIP3World: Your Obit is Waiting

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-15-2022 05:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
RIP3World: Your Obit is Waiting

mine will be...

he wished hehad a huge cock!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.