Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Is world war 3 happening or not?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Is world war 3 happening or not?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-27-2023 12:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm kind of disappointed at this point. Seems like no one really wants it and the world order is just shifting. The oil pipeline being blown up and then some people admitting to it was like...who approved of any of that? Rotfl.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-27-2023 02:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some of us believe life is worth living and have people that we love. You should get therapy if you're actually hoping for the end of the world.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-28-2023 12:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah that's just what we need on top of all the other shit going on :dork:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-28-2023 03:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain wrote:
Some of us believe life is worth living and have people that we love. You should get therapy if you're actually hoping for the end of the world.

lol nobody likes you.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-28-2023 05:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Says the single parent :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-28-2023 11:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, what? Kracus cream-pied some fool?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-28-2023 04:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[quote="Captain"]Some of us believe life is worth living and have people that we love. You should get therapy if you're actually hoping for the end of the world.[/quote]

I've been trying to engage people about the possibility that mass death is going to be the consequence of people no longer pairing due to economics and everyone gets enraged rofl. Nobody wants to talk about the reasons and if you do, banks try to kill you wtf

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-28-2023 04:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dts:

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-28-2023 11:16 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:
I've been trying to engage people about the possibility that mass death is going to be the consequence of people no longer pairing due to economics and everyone gets enraged rofl. Nobody wants to talk about the reasons and if you do, banks try to kill you wtf

Why entertain the inane notion your ramblings would have any impact? Either you're right, and we're all fucked, so enjoy the limited time you have left. Or, you're wrong, in which case we're not fucked, so enjoy the limited time you have left.
Either way pipe down, it's not gonna change anything and merely wastes everyone's precious time.
At best your along for the ride. You can either enjoy it, or squandor it wasting other people's time under the delusion that it's going to make an articulable difference.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-29-2023 12:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YEAH MAN

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-29-2023 01:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ponder the below..

Quote:
“If you live each day as if it were your last, someday you'll be right. Every morning I looked in the mirror and asked myself: If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I do today? ”

― Steve Jobs, I, Steve
Source

As I remember, it goes like this...

Quote:
"Live every day as if it's going to be your last, and one day, you'll be right."

Malachy McCourt
Source

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-29-2023 02:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[quote="Foo"]

Because I'm not asserting what will happen.

Last edited by Ganemi on 06-18-2023 06:50 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-29-2023 10:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So basically what Ganemi is saying is that he's a degenerate racist incel who thinks he's motherfucking Nostradamus.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:
Racist ramblings

Ye, is that you?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 10:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am black, and Hitler being black is now canon, so I guess being literally Hitler is within the realm of possibility.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 02:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If we can have a we wuz kangzian film with egyptians being black why can't we have a WWII film where Hitler is black?

Would be absolutely fucking hilarious. Might actually help us avert WWIII. Imagine how confused the allies would be when they get to the Eagle's nest and they flip over hitler and he's black. ROFL.

https://youtu.be/jIxsuj93Rzg?t=57

Last edited by Ganemi on 04-30-2023 03:38 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 02:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This guy makes Kracus seem smart.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 04:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Remember when people knew reality was offensive? Everyone is walking around with dumbass smiles on their face like reality is Ad friendly like Youtube and Netflix and Video games where some angry cracker can't even vent and say the N word without the FBI digging through his stool.

Meanwhile the U.S. now has troops stationed in Taiwan despite our official policy being that Taiwan is a part of China. LOL.

How can we have troops in Taiwan if we recognize it as a part of China? That means we're the ones that started the aggression and invaded China? ROFL.

WWIII started years ago. It's over.

Last edited by Ganemi on 06-18-2023 06:51 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 05:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dts: :dts: :dts:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Biden and Trump both basically admitted we committed an act of war against Russia by blowing up the pipeline. Greatest eco disaster of all time. And Russia is like 'bruh we literally are running on fumes and have to give you AIDs or use nukes.'

And I'm like bro I'm not on Tinder because none of the girls use condoms anymore. And lots of guys that are still bothering to date women would have to be gay to deal with women this undesirable. That equals AIDs. Lots of people don't know they have it. And they do. And I don't want AIDs.

I'm getting off this ride before the economy collapses and whatever social safety net that made it easy for people to get PREP that makes AIDs irrelevant doesn't exist anymore and instances of AIDs just starts skyrocketing like a Russian prison because modern women are men and the men dating them are gay.

But biden's like 'nope i blowed up the pipeline with your tax dollars, you're getting drafted. Front lines in Ukraine Cornpop. It's up to fate who lives and who gets Russian gay AIDs.'

The greatest generation got to storm the beaches of Normandy. We get to get nuked. After we get AIDs.

Mandatory socialized AIDs. My generation didn't have it hard like many before us. But we sure are getting fucked hard.

LOOOOOOL.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-30-2023 11:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey man, you know you can call 988 (if you're in the US) if you need any help. Click here if you're in any other country.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-01-2023 04:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's crazy to me how brainwashed people can get. Like, there's no easy way to tell you this Ganemi but you're literally spewing out propaganda. You've been had and listening to those echo chambers is terrible for your mental health. Until you learn to ask yourself the right questions in the face of the bullshit you're being asked you're better off simply choosing to believe what you can prove and nothing else. If someone tells you Biden is drafting everyone to send to Russia, just assume that's a lie until you have proof otherwise, youtube and facebook vids aren't proof.

For example, I have a friend of mine who's gone off the deep end. Talks about how the votes were stolen from Trump etc... So I started asking him how he knows that's true and he pointed me to a documentary called 2000 Mules. So I looked it up to see what it was about and it was obviously bullshit but how did I know that and he didn't? Simple, he didn't ask himself the right questions. The entire premise of the movie is that they stole the vote using 2000 mules who dumped extra votes for Biden but here's the problem with that. How did they track those 2000 people? In the movie, they briefly state they tracked them using their cellphone data but here's the problem. Joe Shmoe can't do that. The vast majority of people cannot simply decide to track your phone. It is possible yes but there's a long list of problems that would need to be solved to accomplish this and for 99.9% of people that simply will never happen.

It's easy to track an individual person if you happen to get a hold of their personal device. Even if it was remotely hacked you'd have to be able to target 2000 people, when you need to and know that those 2000 people are going to be mules or be a government agency that has the power to force a telco to hand over data using a warrant. None of that is do-able by the people who made that documentary so the credibility of that entire documentary is 0, yet he believes it.

The vast majority of the stuff you're spewing sounds like bullshit you've been fed with 0 evidence to back it up. No one knows who blew up the pipeline. It's fine to theorize but when you start acting on those theories it becomes a problem if you're taking drastic actions for something that might not even be true. Take a step back, turn off the news go live your life. Step out of the echo chambers and watch cute cat videos for a while. It'll help your mental state.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-01-2023 06:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tylerroush ... e1acfe6f8c

I'm not really telling anyone what's going to happen. I'm not really in any echo chamber. I'm concerned about who is trying to kill me in the long run whether it's domestic nazis or feminists or black american single moms and their kids. I just try to look at objective facts and extrapolate based on those facts. When the pipeline blew up there was massive speculation as to why and who and it made no sense that it was Russia. Imagine white sacrificing its queen on the third move to a pawn. The pipeline is their biggest card to play short of nukes.

Regarding China One China Policy has been American policy since the 70's, I think, and we do have troops in ROC.

And for dating. Women are on average out earning more than men. In general they are mostly hypergamous, meaning they do not really date down.
Until you have significant dating experience you don't realize that many women that are highly promiscuous (very many women of my generation) are essentially whores. I hate the term whore it's very violent, but it's true. Why? Women spend their late teens to mid 30's giving away sex for free, then attempting to charge men that are naive and don't get sex thrown at them just by being alone with women as much as possible for baseline superficial intimacy.

Women basically charge everyone around them for sex and that's what marriage is in 2023. One guy that's a sucker and has to commit half his shit to a woman getting tricked into thinking the woman he's marrying is seriously interested in long term prospects. She isn't. She's a hoe. She sucks the life of out guys she doesn't like with dead, stone-cold hoe eyes. When you've fucked enough women that you eventually realize don't actually like you you start to wonder why they're sleeping with you anyway. And they can't help it. They're just addicts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ah8hWz2Ak

She's sort of an outlier but she's also not really uncommon. Online dating was deemed as the only way to meet women for a decade and women like this are not uncommon on OLD. She's a 2 in terms of looks sleeping with many men without a condom. Many women that are less attractive are like that.

Most women like this are highly predatory and men don't realize it because they are too unattractive to experience predatory women regularly. These women throw sex at you. You ignore them because not getting AIDs is #1 on your agenda. They then turn around and accuse you of assault or rape or harassment.

I used to be on board with feminism but people need to understand that social movements all have their limits.

A lot of what's going on is absolutely apocalyptic when you try to extrapolate on it, is what I'm saying.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-01-2023 09:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Until you're happy just being yourself, alone, you'll carry that monkey on your back until it kills you.

I'm gonna say something I'd rather not say here but here's the truth. I was a bit like you once upon a time. I was mad at the world, alone and I didn't like it one bit. I felt wronged because girls didn't like me and like you thought life was hopeless. I was depressed and alone but I'm not like that anymore.

How? Well... I got out of my shell. When people asked me if I wanted to go out I forced myself to say yes. Say yes to everything so long as it's legal... Well... mostly legal. Most importantly, don't expect anything. Setting yourself up with expectations is a GREAT way to disappoint yourself. Any time you're disappointed or upset, ask yourself if there's some expectation you set that's the root cause of that disappointment, I'm certain you'll find the answer is always yes.

Once you learn not to set expectations and go about life just being yourself and having fun you'll find other people like having you around. If you find a partner, super, if you don't, don't worry about it.

I'm certain if I hadn't changed my own path I'd a lot like you today. Instead I have a pretty active social life these days, I enjoy going out and to be perfectly frank, I'm not looking to date anyone and THAT has made my evenings out so much more fun. I get hit on all the time, I pretty much always realize it the day after. /shrugs.

Oh well who cares. :) I've had women I don't even know message me on facebook asking for dates. (yes real ones not the fake ones I know what you're thinking) It's crazy to me how when you're not looking for something, it seems to find you but for real that shit takes years of just being happy living life.

What you're doing though, that shit is pure self torture. Even if there's SOME truth to what you're saying it's still toxic as fuck. Rid yourself of that crap, life can be great, it won't be if you put yourself in a hole.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-01-2023 11:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I really hope Q3W doesn't end up on the evening news after some mass shooter has their online presence traced back here.... :paranoid:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 12:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My 988 referral was kind of a joke but actually maybe it wasn't :dts:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 12:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What worries me most is that this guy's voice of reason on here de facto turns out to be Kracus

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 03:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's time to face the facts that I'm fairly reasonable.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 09:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We currently live in a state of 'happy face fascism.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHn9AWYU0Hg

Where millions of people are going to be dying on a regular basis and the worst thing you could ever do is be upset about it. If you smile and pretend it isn't happening you might be spared.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 09:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So buy bitcoin.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 11:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
I really hope Q3W doesn't end up on the evening news after some mass shooter has their online presence traced back here.... :paranoid:

We had the likes of Horka and Strangler here. This dude ain't shit

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 01:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bro Hitler was a coping retard that started the Africa campaign to kill all the blacks that Eva let run a train on her when she was there to hide the embarrassment after he checked her Instagram.

"Photographer." Yeah, right.

He never would have invaded Poland if he knew that all women are hoes. What he also didn't understand is that she'd already hidden the bodies. That's why they're called bodies.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 05:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You guys don't get it. I exercise restraint when dating and don't fuck every woman that gives me attention or I'd have a bodycount of like..70 by now. But if you tell women to exercise restraint they want to put the Secret Service on your ass and you have to say something like 'gas whitey' to get them to leave you alone. I had a female roommate throw sex at me recently. I ignored her because I won't sleep with a woman I'm taking money from because she could be vulnerable. She gets pissed and accusing me of doing something. Ugly guys don't understand how women are sex pests because women ignore you. She exercises no restraint, because despite being a 3 in terms of looks that many men would happily date she only hooks up with guys that are 6'3. MOST women would hook up with a guy that tall. I'm that tall. So women are sometimes sex pests. But most women wouldn't sleep with a guy that's 5'2.

We have a real problem of extreme isolation and desperation that's only going to get worse as the economy gets worse. Mass shootings are going to get worse. Robberies, killings, racism. Meanwhile social rights are being stretched as far as they possibly can. You look at this guy Andrew Tate that was arrested for 'sex trafficking' and all of his victims are wealthy 10's that are basically constantly telling people they don't want to be rescued.

They don't want to be rescued because they're hoes. Many women are like that to one degree or another. The guys that never have hetero women giving them attention don't understand because most women are sex pests when you're alone with them. They're not beautiful precious flowers that need to be rescued.

Hitler didn't understand how the world worked so he invaded Poland. Mario doesn't understand that Princess Peach isn't stuck in Bowser's castle. Bowser's castle is stuck in princess peach. Zelda doesn't want to be saved, bro. She just really likes BBC.

And because this notion that they need to be rescued is being stretched as far as it can be at a time where economic situations may become catstrophic the notion that anyone has rights might completely vanish. Every major political theory you can think of is comprised of an economic and social component and you can only stretch one of either so far before you rubber band radically in another direction is what I'm saying.

Societies where there is isolation everywhere, complete disorder, and people constantly trying establish order are the ones I think are more prone to collapse as people destroy one another, no? So you're worried about me being a mass shooter, and I'm like, I'm not. But everyone is going to have the mentality that makes them common.

I don't literally think we're going to war and getting AIDs. Those were what we used to call 'jokes.' Anyway, forget about it. I'm realizing nobody has any idea what's going to happen. Just definitely don't talk about those building-sized dominoes that are falling in plain sight. That's when they kill you. LOL.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-02-2023 09:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi, unless this is some sort of weird troll, you might want to consider seeking psychological help. I don't say this as a diss. The things you say are wildly abnormal and, frankly, unacceptable. If you seriously believe the things you say then you're well overdue for a conversation with professional help.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 05-03-2023 01:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"all women are hoes" incel stuff coupled with armageddon tendencies. Not the best youtube holes to be going down I'm afraid.

Honestly, can't agree with Eraser more here mate - you are saying you are worried about isolation everywhere, it really sounds you like you are feeling isolated yourself.
Please try and connect with something local - family, friends, a hobby group, anything at all. Life is all about your connections and I think you realise this with the stuff that is concerning you, but you need to start with yourself and your "locality".

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.