Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Is world war 3 happening or not?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Is world war 3 happening or not?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-03-2023 04:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd bet good money this dude is on some fbi list.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-03-2023 10:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

-

Last edited by Ganemi on 05-07-2023 05:41 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-03-2023 07:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
Transient wrote:
I really hope Q3W doesn't end up on the evening news after some mass shooter has their online presence traced back here.... :paranoid:

We had the likes of Horka and Strangler here. This dude ain't shit

It seems to take less and less to set people off these days, though. :(

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-03-2023 10:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This from OP

Ganemi wrote:
................. It doesn't really matter.

I ask myself, did I take the blue or the red pill?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-04-2023 02:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:
Hitler didn't understand how the world worked so he invaded Poland. Mario doesn't understand that Princess Peach isn't stuck in Bowser's castle. Bowser's castle is stuck in princess peach. Zelda doesn't want to be saved, bro. She just really likes BBC.

wtf :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-04-2023 05:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:
I said mean things about Trump so I'm not on the list anymore, thank god.

Forget about it. Predatory behavior tends to manifest in women that are highly promiscuous. That's all.

Most of our problems are economic. They weren't caused by women, but they could reverse them. It doesn't really matter.

Pull your head out of your ass buddy.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-04-2023 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry. I think I'm putting too many thoughts and jokes out there at the same time to have a conversation about what I want to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06vLTRZNKM

Whether or not people think grown adults that by every metric appear to be consenting to a dynamic that we understand is extremely common for women to want, especially amidst an economic collapse and the infinite stretching of social liberties cause other questions to arise, like when does childhood and adulthood end and what's the difference?

It's being stretched so far that we're starting to see conversations crop up about whether or not childhood ends. And it certainly does.

Many people are basically screaming that childhood lasts forever. And that scares the shit out of me.

I'm starting to think people don't take rape and sex trafficking seriously at all.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-05-2023 12:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

under capitalism, childhood ends when you become economically active, so when 99% of jobs are automated and almost everyone is living off of UBIbux there'll be a lot of old children around

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-05-2023 04:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That guy needs professional help and I'm skeptical using reason or logic is going to help guide him in the right direction. I think he'd be better off getting full on amnesia and starting from scratch.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-06-2023 01:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fjP1yqP7I

All of these ladies boyfriends are on bestgore.com, the YNC, or Ogrish catching a drone-borne grenade between the teeth after kissing her picture and sprinting out of a trench. "Tally-ho, boys." *POP*

Your GF sigh deeply, shrug and start scrolling Tinder after you die in WWIII.

Rotfl.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-06-2023 03:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How did you and memphis miss each other? You both could've finally gotten your angry little peepees touched :olo:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-08-2023 11:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

These are just jokes. Relax, guys. Women have the power to improve a lot of things in society, but they choose not to.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-08-2023 05:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You really don't like women, do you?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-09-2023 12:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Clear sign of being incredibly insecure about himself.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 05-09-2023 05:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol wtf. what a clown.

maybe jordan peterson is an angle that works to get you back on track? from what i've heard you incel/x-pill guys like him for some reason

from what i've gathered JP is saying a few good things (next to piles of BS). one is that truth needs to serve you. and it seems you've choosen a few "truths" that are not in your best interest.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-09-2023 08:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But according to Jordan Peterson, the Leftist-Marxist cabal that apparently runs the world wants all men to be castrated virgin cucks while the alpha-commie overlords get all the women, all of whom are just blaspheming whores of satan to begin with.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-09-2023 10:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:
These are just jokes. Relax, guys. Women have the power to improve a lot of things in society, but they choose not to.

No one thinks it's funny because you sound like this guy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/te ... -rcna83336

Everyone on this board thinks you need to get help. Maybe you should seriously reconsider what you think is a joke. Actions have consequences, best get ahead of it before it's a real problem. You wouldn't be the first person on this msg board to wind up in the news.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-09-2023 06:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
.................. wouldn't be the first person on this msg board to wind up in the news.

Ah, the memories here over the years :up: :D

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 05-09-2023 09:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-10-2023 02:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the guy was a mexican race coping retard wasnt he? Goes to show how lost a lot of these mass shooters are and how society is only going to get better at producing men like this.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-11-2023 04:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Κracus wrote:
.................. wouldn't be the first person on this msg board to wind up in the news.

Ah, the memories here over the years :up: :D

The story of lawl will forever be my favorite. I never got along with that turd and I see my opinion was warranted.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-11-2023 11:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 05-14-2023 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Checking in.. oh, yep, he's still goin'

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-14-2023 10:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-14-2023 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"man in stock photograph sick of being called a kissless virgin by total strangers"

that's another one probably

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-15-2023 10:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In regards to the topic though... Seriously how close ARE we to WW3? We're currently waging Proxy WW3 right now. Putin is definitely eyeing an escalation I think based on the recent "drone" attacks on the Kremlin... It took several years of conflict prior to WW2 before the actual world war kicked off. I am wondering what happens when/if the Ukrainians counter offensive on the Russians work out for them.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-15-2023 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We basically live in the movie Cube and everyone is just haphazardly opening doors and walking into razorwire lattice, flame throwers, acid, and lasers with a smile on their faces. LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9fc6bW_oH0

Hah. I just skipped to the exact right moment at 33:00 minutes that describes exactly what I'm talking about.

Fuck. I'm exactly like the lady.

Oh, well. Don't be the guy that ends up in a trench in WWWIII.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-16-2023 02:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
In regards to the topic though... Seriously how close ARE we to WW3? We're currently waging Proxy WW3 right now. Putin is definitely eyeing an escalation I think based on the recent "drone" attacks on the Kremlin... It took several years of conflict prior to WW2 before the actual world war kicked off. I am wondering what happens when/if the Ukrainians counter offensive on the Russians work out for them.

The difference with WW2 is that, barring nukes, the Russian army appears to be completely incompetent.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-16-2023 03:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I know, it's kinda the nukes part I'm a bit worried about. For every weapon mankind has ever created there exists none that haven't been used.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 05-17-2023 01:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
"man in stock photograph sick of being called a kissless virgin by total strangers"

that's another one probably

no refunds lmao :olo:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-22-2023 09:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm on an FBI list as dontWantAids2Cel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPGZ418gnZ4

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-23-2023 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The end result of wokeness is a society where child sex trafficking and child rape are super common and happening in broad daylight, but you won't be able to say anything about it.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 05-23-2023 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:
The end result of wokeness is a society where child sex trafficking and child rape are super common and happening in broad daylight, but you won't be able to say anything about it.

moron alert

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-23-2023 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Okay. What do you think wokeness is?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-24-2023 10:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wokeness is a concept formed in your mind to control you and fool you into believing there's some overarching conspiracy. It lives rent free in your head and people like YOU let it poison their thoughts and control their actions. The goal being to drive you further and further away from common sense until you do something atrocious due to the alienation you probably feel from being so gullible.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.