Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Blockland - play with legos.. on internets!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Blockland - play with legos.. on internets!

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just as the title says, Blockland is a free game you can download using the Torque engine where you build stuff with legos. It's mainly played on servers with other people, though you can play it alone as well.

http://www.ageoftime.com/blockland/

Right now the game is a tiny bit bugged, however I haven't found any bugs that stop you can being able to play the game. It's just in it's very early stages, and the next release seems to be very promising.

Mac users: don't expect much support for this. The guy who made it hasn't released anything official for macs, seeing as how he doesn't have one. Though some people have gotten it sort of working by downloading the Mac torque engine demo, then copying the blockland files to it.

Linux: don't bother. Soz :icon26:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dude there's a thread about this already. look down the page a bit

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking hell the least they could have done was put the name of it at least ONCE in their post so it would come up when I searched to make sure it wasn't already posted

:icon27: ++

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

let me know if you start a server, mebbe Ill hop on

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah I can't host servers for most of the games I have. Blockland is one of them. I'm going to delete thread anyway though

edit: oh noes! This does not seem to be possible :O

Guess I'll have to let a mod do the dirty work for me

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.