Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        CS

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: CS

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 06:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kaziganthe wrote:
Is it worth downloading 100~mb on 56k to play it (on 56k)?

:drool: Not even pr0n is worth that...thought you got it on a CD or something?

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You could probally play it fine on a local server, 180 ping isn't too bad.

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CS sucks ass. Bunch of whiney immature kids who think the use of tactics and thought is cheating or camping.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I agree, the community really sucks but the game is acctually not bad. CS:S is really fun acctually.

One Sweet Mullet
One Sweet Mullet
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i've been playing CS:S like mad lately. if you find a good server with decent people to play with, it's a great game. i normally play on only one server (24/7 Office Server) since the same people play there everyday. if you join any one of the other less-than-satisfactory servers, your gaming experience will suck.

i tend to stay away from the extra large capacity (40+ players) servers due to speedhackers, wallhackers, aimbotters, etc., but still run into them on occasion with the better servers. when VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) is finally released, hopefully the user experience will be even better.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
I agree, the community really sucks but the game is acctually not bad. CS:S is really fun acctually.

i kinda like the community

so much fun watching messages scroll down the screen going "OMFG YOU FUCKING HACOR GET OFF THE FUCKING SERVER"

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.