Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Mouse botton?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Mouse botton?

get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 09:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i just set up quake agin but i cant get my one of my bottons to wokr, its a microsoft intelle mouse and the second thum botton doesnt wanna set to anything, wtf?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 09:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

do you really wanna use that butt, or can you get by without it ?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 09:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Er- Bind it to a key in the mouse software *backspace* (because that's also Back in mose browsers)
and then in quake bind the action you want on the mouse button to backspace. :up:

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 09:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:
do you really wanna use that butt, or can you get by without it ?

i love useing butts. ;)

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 09:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:
Er- Bind it to a key in the mouse software *backspace* (because that's also Back in mose browsers)
and then in quake bind the action you want on the mouse button to backspace. :up:

thanks mang, imma try it in a sec. :icon14:

PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

could somewhere gimmy the command to bind? the shit aint workin for some reason.

i did it in the mouse software but i cant get it to work in quake. =(

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

example:

/bind i "cg_drawgun 1"
/bind o "cg_drawgun 0"

that bind will either draw teh gun, or not depending on what button you press. There is a toggle, but I can't remember it ;)

PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thanks mang, i cant get any servers to pull but when i can imma try it. =)

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just go into single player and do it. If your using the ingame browser stop and get the all seeing eyes.

PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.