Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        anyone seen the new KING KONG movie preview ?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 06-28-2005 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sliver wrote:
dnoyc wrote:
how about cuz he fucked up the one chance we're going to get in a long time at that trilogy?

You're a huge idiot.

dnoyc wrote:
Pauly wrote:
See? Now I know you're full of shit. But hey if you think you can do better numbnuts, you go ahead and raise $300 million and give it a shot.

a competent director could have done better. could have started by actually reading the fucking books.

If you think anyone could have adapted the books into films without making changes, you're a more-than-huge idiot. Jackson is a devoted fan, and surrounded himself with other devoted fans to very capably make a very competent adaptation of the Lord of the Rings.

i never said they could be adapted without being changed you dumb fuck. however, they could have been adapted well. the second movie had nothing at all to do with the book. the first was good, and about 1/3 of the third movie was good, but the second was absolute shit.

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 06-28-2005 08:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you're being harsh on the mud

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-28-2005 08:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i like comedy so jack blacks fine, no hes not red skellton , but at least hes not all too serios

vince vaughn can act up quite the idiot hes pretty funny.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 06-28-2005 09:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dnoyc wrote:
i never said they could be adapted without being changed you dumb fuck. however, they could have been adapted well. the second movie had nothing at all to do with the book. the first was good, and about 1/3 of the third movie was good, but the second was absolute shit.

Thats an opinion many people would disagree with. Personally, I thought the whole trilogy couldn't have been done better. Excellent shows.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.