Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Pearl Jam?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 07:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like some pearl jam stuff :)

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 08:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I believe they're in the studio as we speak. :icon25:

Lost Dogs is fucking ace. If you're looking for more recent stuff, check out Benaroya Hall, or any of the many, many bootlegs. Dave can back me up on this.
Speaking of which.... has he been around lately? :paranoid:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i thought eddie the moron vedder was gonna move to canada if bush was re-elected...did that happen or is he still just a pussy poser like cobain always said?

electric sheep
electric sheep
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 06:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He never said he would move to Canada, although he is from Seattle so Canada is like a 10 minute move north. He just wanted Nader to win.

Freak, you seem to be a fountain of misinformation.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 06:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no dude...he did say it...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 06:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my bad...he said he would leave the cuntry if bush was elected in 2000...same thing...cobain was right about that moron...

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 07:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: Geoff is just another MTV fan. "I hate Eddie because he didn't make the music I wanted him to make."

First of all, Cobain and Vedder respected each other and got along well; Kurt liked Eddie, but didn't like Pearl Jam's music.
Second, Cobain was a poser and an idiot. People think he's cool because he's dead. Get the hell over it.
Third -- and I'll admit I could be worng about this -- Vedder "allegedly" threatened to move to Canada, but I've never seen an actual when and where quote. I doubt it though, he likes the US.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 07:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i hate eddie cuz hes a pretentious asshole who music is horrible...lamer teenage homo shit...

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 08:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

great band.
even better live.
was hoping they might show up last night at the K rock gig in seattle, but all we got was maynard james keenan instead :icon28:

Swiller of Beer
Swiller of Beer
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 08:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 08:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"I'm moving to a different country if little Damien II gets elected."

lol...moron...

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 09:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, I said I'd admit if I was wrong, so I admit it. I actually remember hearing that now that I read the quote. However, I also remember thinking it sounded like he wasn't serious about it. Sort of how I would say "I think I'll have to kill somebody if W gets elected again." I'm not really going to get that worked up about it. I think he was just politiking. I think he (or one of the others in the band) said something like it would be more honorable to stay and try to fix this gov't instead of moving.
And if Ge0ff doesn't like the music... well there's nothing I can do about that. It's your own taste. :shrug:

@Maiden: I didn't hear about MJK. What was it all about? Any recordings?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey had a tsunami benefit gig in Seattle last night that Sean Kinney (Alice in Chains) put together. It was:
Children of the Revolution
Shawn Smith, lead singer of Brad (Stone from PJ’s side project)
Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart w/ Chris Degarmo from Queensryche
Sir Mix A Lot
And what is left of AIC; Sean, Mike, and Jerry with Pat from Damageplan, the Guy from Puddle of Mud, and Maynard singing Alice in Chains songs
Maynard sang “Them Bones” and “Man in the Box”
There was all sorts of talk that PJ or maybe Chris Cornell would show up, but it was Maynard that was the surprise guest.

Word is that it was recorded, maybe even with video.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maiden wrote:
Maynard sang “Them Bones” and “Man in the Box”

That would be worth checking out alone. :icon14:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
Well, I said I'd admit if I was wrong, so I admit it. I actually remember hearing that now that I read the quote. However, I also remember thinking it sounded like he wasn't serious about it. Sort of how I would say "I think I'll have to kill somebody if W gets elected again." I'm not really going to get that worked up about it. I think he was just politiking. I think he (or one of the others in the band) said something like it would be more honorable to stay and try to fix this gov't instead of moving.
And if Ge0ff doesn't like the music... well there's nothing I can do about that. It's your own taste. :shrug:

@Maiden: I didn't hear about MJK. What was it all about? Any recordings?

fuck off...

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 02-19-2005 12:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think we should ask raw if we can't ban people by a vote; if a majority votes to ban geoff, then he gets fucking kicked the hell out of here.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.