Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        This looks like a great book, anybody heard about it?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: This looks like a great book, anybody heard about it?

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 12:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I'm going to buy this if I can find it locally. If not, I'll probably download it and print it out a bit at a time for reading.
It sounds very informative, and touches a lot of issues I've talked and thought about before.

http://www.gangsofamerica.com/index.html

Just thought some people may be interested in it; and hoping maybe somebody has heard more about it.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ebooks...

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 12:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You can download it for free, in PDF format, from their website.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 12:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

like i said...ebooks...

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

like you said...ebooks...

PostPosted: 03-16-2005 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard of this book before, I saw an interview on the Daily Show with the author I think. Looks interesting, I think I might read that.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 11:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thx Rook, totally forgot about looking up that one.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 12:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rook - have you seen "the corporation" yet?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379225/

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.