Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Paris Hilton's Phone Book! Hacked

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Hanging out with friends, stunting motorcycles, programm

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
Hanging out with friends, stunting motorcycles, programming, and interviewing at game companies. You know.. having a life.

Good for you, I did most of that too (with the exception of stunting motorcycles and interviewing at game companies as I already have a job at one :p ) but that doesn't mean I had a lot of entertainment out of my life this month.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
Lol it made front page of http://digg.com/

omg I want Lindsay Lohans nr :drool:
I fuckin love her :tear:

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
Good for you, I did most of that too (with the exception of stunting motorcycles and interviewing at game companies as I already have a job at one :p ) but that doesn't mean I had a lot of entertainment out of my life this month.

I would be interested to know which "game company" hired you for your amazing talents.

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's writing a Mortal Kombat book for Midway (the 'Mortal Kombat Bible' or whatever).

God
God
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dmmh wrote:
inphlict wrote:
Lol it made front page of http://digg.com/

omg I want Lindsay Lohans nr :drool:
I fuckin love her :tear:

yeah, and I'm sure giving her a call on her stolen cell# will convince her that you're not a pathetic internet nerd.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:
He's writing a Mortal Kombat book for Midway (the 'Mortal Kombat Bible' or whatever).

"Mortal Kombat Bible
A detailed FAQ covering the Mortal Kombat games."

That sounds more like a gig than a job (but of course, I do not know his situation).

Last edited by inolen on 02-20-2005 02:37 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

"Mortal Kombat Bible
A detailed FAQ covering the Mortal Kombat games."

That sounds more like a gig than a job (but of course, I do not know his situation).

I think one of his relatives works there or is closely affiliated with Midway or whatnot and duke is trying to slide between the cracks starting with this book deal he's got going.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually...

This document is unpublished work and is copyright © 1995-2004 Jason
Shearer. Midway®, Mortal Kombat®, and the dragon logo® are all registered
trademarks of Midway Amusement Games, LLC. All character names are trademarks
of Midway Amusement Games, LLC.

It seems the site has no affiliation with Midway.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DukeNukem#1 wrote:
It may be obvious by now that MK has played a big part in my life. There was a
time when I was very unstable. During the worst times, MK gave me a sense of
pride. It basically saved my life in a time when I saw no light and felt no
love. It kept me focused on something other than foolish thoughts. Many of the
kids that play MK today have never experienced MK in its prime, when it
revolutionized arcade fighting games. Therefore they don't have much of an
appreciation for the series for what it really is. They see only blood and
fatalities, a cool-looking character, or a poorly translated port. But to each
his/her own. I must thank Ed and John for creating this great franchise. I hope
my work reflects my appreciation for what MK has given me, and I hope all of
you MK fans out there enjoy it as much as I enjoy working on it. Many thanks to
the people who have contributed to this project. Before you journey into this
book, be sure you're viewing it with a fixed-width font, such as Courier.
Courier New (size 9 or 10) is recommended. Here we go...

DukeNukem#1 wrote:
PROLOGUE

Like Sub-Zero, Scorpion's true name and origin are not known. He has show from
time to time distrust and hatred towards Sub-Zero. Between ninjas, this is
usually a sign of opposing clans.

Jesus christ :icon19:

Last edited by inolen on 02-20-2005 02:43 PM, edited 1 time in total.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm going to post a backup of this thread in a little while thanks to memphis for saving this.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:

That's not his.... He's doing somethign similar for them.

Last edited by Bdw3 on 02-20-2005 02:44 PM, edited 1 time in total.

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some time ago he posted in a thread that his uncle works there, I dunno. And he said that a next gen. MK game would use the Doom 3 engine... I guess he wasn't that far off cuz Midway announced a week or so ago that they licenced the Unreal 3 engine for a bunch of their projects including the stuff they got going at the Chicago office (which is the MK office).

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyways I don't fucking see how Jay Leno can make fun of Bush and we can't have a little fun with some dumb bloke that can't tell right from wrong...

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inph do you use the msn account you posted in your profile

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I use inphlict@hotmail.com more often

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:
inolen wrote:

That's not his.... He's doing somethign similar for them.

Yea, that guy says he was 12 when he started playing in the early 90's.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Dr_Watson wrote:
somone needs to PM -me this...
the thread is pretty unreadable.

I have the whole thread saved (bar inphlict's first few edits)

you the man :icon14:

... why do i always sleep through the fun things that happen here. :(

Swiller of Beer
Swiller of Beer
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This has got to be the best line outa the whole thing....

Shyamalan: Yes, I'm M. Night Shyamalan the famous director.

:D

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm just waiting until tomorrow when today's view stats are avaliable from my host, so I can see if any of you slags are going to cost me extra bandwidth bills.

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4g3nt_Smith wrote:
I'm just waiting until tomorrow when today's view stats are avaliable from my host, so I can see if any of you slags are going to cost me extra bandwidth bills.

i web-zipped the paris stuff and the thread archives..
so if need be, i can mirror all of it on my university account.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

New Prank, I didn't email all the people so I had a large number of email left.

Hello, I am writing about an upcoming casting event for the movie "State of Fear". The casting is scheduled for June 15th from 9:00A.M until 6:00P.M. It will take place at the Millennium Hilton Hotel in Manhattan N.Y. If you are interested about this upcoming feature please reply with some background information and include 3 reference pictures, 2 body and 1 face. We have a large number of spaces to fill for the upcoming movie.

Thank You
~Shyamalan

--------------------- Some replies, auto replies:

WFD: Your email was received and will be considered for reply as soon as the old man gets around to checking it. Go see Life Aquatic by Wes Anderson. It is a very interesting emotional journey.

Freston, Andrew: Don't email me again

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And who is WFD?

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm not sure why you're pretending to be Shymalan... wouldn't it be more "buy-able" if you were pretending to be a casting company affiliated with him?
not the actual guy.
i'm certain he doesn't do the legwork himself.

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh, now that the threads have archives.. you lazy buggers should re-edit your posts to return the integrity of the "official" thread.

btw... this is deffinately :

funniest thread of 2005 :icon14:
well-done gents!

Bigger than you
Bigger than you
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bwhahaha! :icon19:

Comedy

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Candy Shop: Ok..thanx.

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.ag3nts.info/book.html for anyone still wanting to call a celeb.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

M. Night Shyamalan: For futher considerations please forward 3 pictures (2 body, 1 face) to my email for a quick analysis while I'm still at home. I'll provide more details once the images have been reviewed. Thank you.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

M. Night Shyamalan: Ok thanks I will take it into consideration. Just to verify you and
your friend are fully interested correct?

heather richelle white: yes and from now on email me at XXX@XXX.XXX please

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

btw Wes Anderson is a director who did The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou & The Royal Tenenbaums

Cobalt Adrenaline
Cobalt Adrenaline
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is this heather richelle white the deaf girl??

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
heather richelle white: yes and from now on email me at XXX@XXX.XXX please

Wonder why she changed e-mails :P

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 03:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I think so

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.