Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        George Bush hates black people

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: George Bush hates black people

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

I dont think this has been posted yet... Haha I watched it live and couldnt help but laugh at what kanye was saying, it seemed he was so nervous to begin with and you could tell he wasnt reading what they had prepared.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL yeah, I saw it live too.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah it's been posted. This is the third time. Still funny though.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I fucking hate sites that force you to stream video, and don't have enough bandwidth to play it smoothly.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL, that reporter at the end looked a lil confused/startled.

edit: shit that no reporter, is that chris tukker?

Last edited by CrinklyArse on 09-03-2005 10:49 AM, edited 1 time in total.

IMPRESSIVE
IMPRESSIVE
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mike Myers looks ill. :(

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

was that an SNL skit?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

was that an SNL skit?

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL, you could see their faces saying "Fuck, did he really just say that?" :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OMG WTF THIS WAS REAL!??!?!

OMGOMGOMGOMG

http://news.google.com/news?q=%22doesn' ... a=N&tab=wn

IMPRESSIVE
IMPRESSIVE
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just watched it...ooooh shit.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i swear to god - i thought that was a skit - it had mike myers and tucker and the expressions seemed scripted!

real life comedy is way superior at times :)

IMPRESSIVE
IMPRESSIVE
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can't believe those facists cut him off.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 10:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mr.Magnetichead wrote:
I can't believe those facists cut him off.

They also edited him out on the later repeats.

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 11:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Damn, that was painful to watch. Impromptu and genuine, but you have to feel sorry for Mike Myers and Chris Tucker. The latter in particular had a golden expression when the camera skipped to him :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chris Tucker looked like a deer in headlights.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 11:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

brisk wrote:
Damn, that was painful to watch. Impromptu and genuine, but you have to feel sorry for Mike Myers and Chris Tucker. The latter in particular had a golden expression when the camera skipped to him :olo:

indeed

it was amazing
GG but fuckin hell, Mike was like....HUH?! :icon28:

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What were they doin on a news channel anyway? It was a news channel right? :D

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 11:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah it was just a bunch of celebs trying to get you to send money in or whatever to the red cross.

I cant get over the look on Mike Myers and Chris Tuckers faces after what was said though lol they are just like "did he just say that?"

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 11:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ah k thought it would be something like that :)

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 11:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was a big relief concert that was aired on NBC, Live. There was a 7 second delay, but they were only watching for profanity and didn't notice he had gone off-script, so the comments made it out on television. They edited it out before it got to the West coast, but everybody else saw it. lol

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 06:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What a total fuck up Kanye West is.
The only smart thing he did that day was take off his million dollar bling bling before he went on the air.
Funny thing is while West is talking out of his ass in the Big Apple about having disscussion with his money manager about making a donation, Bush is touring the devastated area on the ground.

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd never even heard of him until yesterday

guru
guru
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wasn't there a rapper called big daddy kane or somethign back in teh 80s?

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, why?

Hella Cool
Hella Cool
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bush is more of a fuck up, Kanye said it how it was. What more do you expect from Kanye? He's a rapper not the president. But at least he had the balls to say how 99% of the people in New Orleans feel.

Bush came down too late, didn't do anything to contribute except get a breifing and thank FEMA and the rest of the morons. Acting as if everything is under control and shit is being done when nothing was being done for the last 5 days.

I honestly hope he gets impeached when this is all over.

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:
The only smart thing he did that day was take off his million dollar bling bling before he went on the air.
Funny thing is while West is talking out of his ass in the Big Apple about having disscussion with his money manager about making a donation, Bush is touring the devastated area on the ground.

*shakes head*

you cant be fucking serious?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shiznit wrote:
Bush is more of a fuck up, Kanye said it how it was. What more do you expect from Kanye? He's a rapper not the president. But at least he had the balls to say how 99% of the people in New Orleans feel.

Bush came down too late, didn't do anything to contribute except get a breifing and thank FEMA and the rest of the morons. Acting as if everything is under control and shit is being done when nothing was being done for the last 5 days.

I honestly hope he gets impeached when this is all over.

I expect Kanye to sound less like an idiot (maybe he was doing a Bush imitation, you think?) and be more like a Harry Connick Jr. who at least had the balls to go to the disaster area ,and even went to the dome where the dead lady in the wheelchair is.

How 99% of the people in New Orlean feel? I think your under estimating the number of whites, by a few percentage points, who voted for him in New Orleans (if they haven't already been airlifted out yet) and the number that stayed for the looting who are quite happy with the pace of action by the government.

But, yes, disasters have been known to make a few political leaders fall.

Oh and I'm sure Kanye will make an anti-Bush song (especially after seeing Green Day clean up at the awards show) and make every charity buck back that he sends for his tax writeoffs

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:
I expect Kanye to sound less like an idiot (maybe he was doing a Bush imitation, you think?) and be more like a Harry Connick Jr. who at least had the balls to go to the disaster area ,and even went to the dome where the dead lady in the wheelchair is.

How 99% of the people in New Orlean feel? I think your under estimating the number of whites, by a few percentage points, who voted for him in New Orleans (if they haven't already been airlifted out yet) and the number that stayed for the looting who are quite happy with the pace of action by the government.

Oh and I'm sure Kanye will make an anti-Bush song (especially after seeing Green Day clean up at the awards show) and make every charity buck back that he sends for his tax writeoffs

I think if you need to resort to predictions of the future to support your argument against kanye, then it is flawed.

I think he was out of line in what he said, and that it was tasteless and without any possible positive outcome. That said, I think he did it out of emotion and naivety.

Whether you think what he did was right or wrong, I don't think it's right to then go on to slander everything else about the guy, which seems to be what you're doing

Hella Cool
Hella Cool
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well let's see 67.3% are blacks and it appears more then 90% blacks are the ones left in New Orleans, plus the other 10% are poor. So yeah 99% would be a very good estimate.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
Canidae wrote:

I think if you need to resort to predictions of the future to support your argument against kanye, then it is flawed.

I think he was out of line in what he said, and that it was tasteless and without any possible positive outcome. That said, I think he did it out of emotion and naivety.

Whether you think what he did was right or wrong, I don't think it's right to then go on to slander everything else about the guy, which seems to be what you're doing

Hmmmmm...I predict time will prove me right and you wrong :icon25:

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 07:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:
Hmmmmm...I predict time will prove me right and you wrong :icon25:

lol :D

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:

First, Harry Connick is from NO, which had a lot to do with him going down there. Second, slandering some rapper because he didn't go down there is pretty weak - did you go?

I think it was wrong of him to use the public platform he was given to express that kind of personal opinion, but I'm not going to make a judgement of his character based on that - lots of people would have done the same thing, and lots of people are very emotional right now.

As far as your saying that a bunch of white people who voted for him think that he is doing a good job right now, is completely unfounded. And trying to say that a lot of the people trapped in the chaos of New Orleans right now are supportive of Bush is just plain making shit up, when it's obvious that noone could know that right now.

And last - did you see what you did in your argument there? When someone said that a lot of people were thinking what he said (basically that black people agreed with him) - you said "Huh uh, what about all those white people?

It sounds like you don't like this dude - I've never even heard of him until today - but there's no reason to try to slander him and deny that obviously a lot of people feel that way right now. There are a lot of people who are unhappy with the way things are being handled, and since the massive majority of people still in the city are black, it's no surprise that the race card is rearing its head. Much better to just accept that emotions are high, and some people are going to act emotionally, than to go on the defensive and join in the name-calling battle - which is just as productive as what he said on television.

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 09-03-2005 09:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:

i was almost at a loss for words...the amount of 'fucking stupid' packed in your sentences had me dazed for a few. well, i've recovered, like i always do, and i just wanted to call you out and say: do not procreate you god damn idiot. you're american and you're from the south i know it.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.