Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Quake 3 Arena HD Weapon Remake by CannerZ45 [v0.8] (2022)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Quake 3 Arena HD Weapon Remake by CannerZ45 [v0.8] (2022)

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 11-24-2022 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wouldn't usually post random weapon skins here, but this one is truly special! Outstanding work, check it out for yourselves:

Download (moddb)

id Tech 3 Mapping Trello

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 11-24-2022 01:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am speechless. Is today Thankgiving Day? Because it suddenly feels like Christmas all of a sudden!! This mod is amazing!!!

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-25-2022 01:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Y'all going to hate me for saying this but I don't really like these model remakes. They look too small and flimsy for some reason.

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 11-25-2022 05:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Y'all going to hate me for saying this but I don't really like these model remakes. They look too small and flimsy for some reason.

I agree with you on that. The RL, and the PG are perfect examples of that. \cg_fov "100" makes them look a little better, but not much. They're still good though. I've always thought that the Quake 3 RL in Quake Champions is horrid as well. I already have an old HD skin for my RL that I love, so no biggie.

The MG and the RG models in this mod are great though! The mod as a whole is definitely the best that I've seen yet!

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 11-27-2022 06:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Outstanding! :q3:

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 11-27-2022 04:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like these. The sounds unfortunately drove me mad in duel, just that bit too harsh for the weapon change noise and a few others. Might get used to it in time, idk.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 11-29-2022 10:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've been using them for a few days now. I don't mind them. The new sounds are interesting and well done. I like the new RG sound. Not a bad effort :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.