Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Levelsource Gameplay Contest results!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

blaze a blaze
blaze a blaze
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congrats to Swelt and to all contestants.

Seems like judges prefered 1on1 levels over large ffa maps, but of course it's their right. I've got no luck this time :rolleyes:

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 08:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1on1 iz zeh bezt :p

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 04:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We played the maps with other humans, but when it came time to rank the maps, I based my votes on the gameplay generated by the default load of bots in the arena files, so a huge map with an arena file that spawns in 1 bot would get a low score from me.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 02:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congrats to Swelt and Fjoggs :)

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 02:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gz :)

some nice maps for me to look at :icon14:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.