Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Hey guys. Good to have the site back...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Hey guys. Good to have the site back...

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 06:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wish I could say the same for my profile... grr. Why is it that I seem to be the only one having problems getting my old profile to work? It FINALLY let me create a new profile so I could post to get some help.

Whatever, I'm sure it will all get sorted out eventually.

I'm stick kickin' ass rockin' and rollin' making music. Anyone need any?

Ok, back to work.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 07:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

check out general discussion. there's a thread about account recovery. acutally the problem is that this is a completetly new forum (phpbb now) - and thus, account data has to be restored.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 07:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks Pext... I've been reading that stuff and none of it is working, along with e-mail addresses to people who can help.

I'll read through it again though because I think I missed something.

I just posted a topic in General Discussion about my problem and someone either moved or deleted it... what the hell? No one loves me.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 07:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:smirk: life is hard but unfair

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 08:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're not the only one... I'm also locked out of my account and have to use a temporary one (obsidian).

Currently there are some problems with the database and mail servers for the forum, so the admins are currently powerless to fix our problems. We'll just have to wait. Eventually, we'll be able to merge our temp accounts with our normal accounts.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 09:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SonicClang, I'll need some banging music for redq3dm5 (to be released by the end of March).

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 09:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah Red! Thats what I'm talkin' about! See, this is what I've missed about this forum; people asking for music. I loved the song we put in the last level we worked together on. By the way, I'm recording real drums now in my metal/rock songs, so they're even more "banging" and heavy. Just wait 'till you hear the song I made for heXum for his Doom 3 level "Executive Quarters". It's my best work yet.

obsidian... that's what I figured. I'll just chill out and wait for things to settle down before making too big of a fuss over my old account not working. I've got this one for now...

Lasery Roboty
Lasery Roboty
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 12:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

omg its Sonic Sclang :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 01:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's up voodoo? I didn't think anyone would be THAT excited to see me here... :P to each his own I guess right?

Lasery Roboty
Lasery Roboty
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 01:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not much, just fun to see you back again, you remember that logo that said Sonic Sclang, right? :D

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 02-28-2005 01:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Haha, yeah I had forgotten about that. I still haven't done much with that site... mainly because I don't know how to program html and because the guy who made it is busy with his new house and baby. But I'm still rockin' and rollin' making music.

I had forgotten who had pointed out that it looked like Sonic Sclang.

Add 870 posts to what it says my total is (SonicClang is my real profile)

PostPosted: 02-28-2005 08:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, my old account too. Be patient and all will be fixed eventually. :)

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 03-01-2005 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Took you long enough GAWL.

You ever get that CTF map you where working on finished...not sure if you where working on it when q3w went down or what...just wondering.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 03-01-2005 06:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shit man, I forgot about that map. I'm not really a mapper, I was just trying to fake it long enough to make a fun CTF map. Actually, I was making that for the next LAN party my friends and I were going to have which we never ended up having and probably never will again.

Yeah I sort of went away when Q3W went down. I just didn't feel like visiting other forums. Good to have it back though.

Add 870 posts to what it says my total is (SonicClang is my real profile)

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 12:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice to see the place is back again. I thought it was probably going to be left for dead for good.

Now all I need is my original account to be restored and I can go back to lurking again.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 05:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Excuse me while I make sure that my original account is back.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 07:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks to Doomer, I finally have my old account back. This is so exciting.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 07:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:)

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 07:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Word to that... :icon31:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.