Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        AEdm7 - AEon's DM 7 Redux - Final!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: AEdm7 - AEon's DM 7 Redux - Final!

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 07-24-2012 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 11-24-2012 02:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1030 downloads on lvl... nice... neat to see that from the about 1 million copies sold, even after 10+ years every 1000th player downloaded the map :).

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 11-26-2012 03:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe that'll influence some mappers to start up again. Q4 killed the Q3 mapping scene >:( , it's as if they thought that they would get criticized for continuing on with it. I haven't been able to stop playing your map as of lately, the layout rocks and it's very attractive ... I kind of took a break from the game for a while because no one maps anymore. It was almost like a part time job to test maps up until like 2007-2008(hehe).

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 11-26-2012 06:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Glad you like it, it is also my fav map of all my maps...

Yeah... noted that recently it has become quiet around mapping again. I miss testing 2-3 map-version per week :)

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-27-2012 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm working on something! :D

a quiet month or two is nothing too concerning these days. i'm guessing it's the post mav. comp. lull that is causing it.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.