Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Some nooby questions

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 03-31-2005 11:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Juggs homeboi <3, but he's not the only one finding it annnoying that you'r so damn lazy, and doesn't read any tutorials or the manual.
All your questions so far are there.

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 03-31-2005 12:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sorry, i'll try to read through all the tutorials first :)

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 03-31-2005 12:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
CrinklyArse wrote:
i was calling him the worst mapper, not me. He did win the worst map award

from the sounds of it, you've got dibs on next year's award.

I'll defend my title

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 01:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fjoggs wrote:
Juggs homeboi <3, but he's not the only one finding it annnoying that you'r so damn lazy, and doesn't read any tutorials or the manual.
All your questions so far are there.

how are you my friend!

CrinklyArse wrote:
sorry, i'll try to read through all the tutorials first :)

:icon14:

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 04:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

here we go again guys:

After looking in the sticky i couldnt find anything to help me with my problem so i thought it would be ok to post. To make my ctf, i copied one half of the map, moved it into position, all i needed to do was rotate it, but as soon as i did this error came up:

'WARNING: regular texturing doesn't have texture lock on flipping operations'

but i have checked the settings, and texture lock is on, i have also tryed surface inspector to fix it, but this only fixed a few of them.

Thnx in advance ;)

Lasery Roboty
Lasery Roboty
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 05:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it says that texture locking is not supported when flipping? And you ask what's wrong? Nothing is wrong. I would advise you to try a more recent version, with support for this.

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 05:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's not an error, it just reminds you to rotate your texture after you've performed the flipping operation if needed.

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 05:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

voodoochopstiks wrote:
it says that texture locking is not supported when flipping? And you ask what's wrong? Nothing is wrong. I would advise you to try a more recent version, with support for this.

i thought it was the most recent version :( Could you please tell me what the newest version is (and where i can get it would be useful)???

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why bother? Just press "S" and flip it yourself.

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 05:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i said i tried that but i must be doin something wrong cos not all of them lock properly

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 06:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, you haven't tried that. "S" doesn't lock anything, it simply opens the surface inspector, allowing you to rotate, resize and flip your texture.

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 04-01-2005 06:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

o... i wasnt to sure what it was for..
thankyou

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.