Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        unbalanced

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: unbalanced

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 04-06-2005 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i think some people might have missed it, i released it 3 months ago when q3w was borked. further known as cpm28.
i'd like to hear more feedback, esp from you, the q3w guys :)

the floor is rather bright with "bright settings", i'm remixing it atm.

download here: http://www.planetquake.com/acid/maps.htm

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 04-06-2005 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks great seeing the pics. i like the cell shade/vibrant color effect. gonna download it now

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 04-06-2005 12:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow. This looks really cool. I really like the detail in the brushwork trim.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 04-07-2005 02:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Count me in - that looks super-cool! Downloading now.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 04-07-2005 07:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have a tendancy to not like cell shaded maps. But I *do* like this one. Downloading.

Are you still looking for some beta testing or is this map pretty much finished?

Lasery Roboty
Lasery Roboty
PostPosted: 04-08-2005 12:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tourney and FFA I believe

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 04-08-2005 12:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nice to see you like it :)

quite everything works except 4v4 and ctf of course. cpm28 has a slighty more polished item set, the remix will have the same.
no beta testing, this map is final for 3 months. but i won't blame you for posting comments 'n' critics, as this won't be my last map ;)

e: oh yes i remember the bfg. well the remix can be considered as beeing the more competitive map. but on the other hand the original version is the only one with the secret :D

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 04-08-2005 07:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

had a quick run around it with bots last night, looks lovely :)

seemed like there were weapons everywhere, will have a proper look at the weekend.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.