Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        new hi res q3 texture pak on the way

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: new hi res q3 texture pak on the way

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 08-02-2010 12:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

obsidian wrote:
Is his web server sitting somewhere in Albania in the back of a shed hooked up to a generator powered by a donkey chasing a dangling withered up carrot?

arf - the truth is that Im supposed to be sharing the rent on the server, but others let me down, so Ive had to again shift to a new server and each time i do that I have to install stuff and upload etc and havent gotten around to it yet.

They are actually finished, but wont be available for a few more weeks, but possibly sooner, but Obsid wont get to use them cos he upset the donkey - he hates carrots

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 08-21-2010 01:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Any news ?

| What is Defrag ? | How to install Defrag | Create Account | Maps | Communities |

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 08-21-2010 01:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Very well done. Some are a little too sharp as some people have mentioned. But overall they look really nice. :up:

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 08-22-2010 06:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi! I think, it's need to use this textures with parralax/bump mapping (mod q3bers)

last screens here:
http://gt-team.blog.ru/

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 08-25-2010 05:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments guys. They are now ready for download - grab them here! :D

DOWNLOAD

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 08-25-2010 07:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well done. Congrats on finishing the project. I have to admit, this came out looking quite a bit better than I thought it would.

Team Event -O- Horizon

NoGhost Map Making Competition 2 (June 2010)

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 08-26-2010 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thank you !

| What is Defrag ? | How to install Defrag | Create Account | Maps | Communities |

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.