Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Looking for Quake III custom character tutorial.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Looking for Quake III custom character tutorial.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-26-2010 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi guys I'm currently looking for the latest tutorial on getting custom characters into Quake 3 now the only one I have found is this one.

http://members.multimania.co.uk/peoples ... deling.htm

which is old and isn't greatly helpful I would love someone to make a new tutorial on this using Maya which would be detailed and easy to follow if you make the tutorial I would gladly give you credit on my new site as I will be making allot of characters from the past and the present.

I've done allot of rigging in previous history I can rig for the source engine for such games as Half Life 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike.

If you could help please reply ASAP as me and my friend have been longing for a good video tutorial which is up to date. :up:

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 11-26-2010 12:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Moved to LEM for great justice.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-27-2010 03:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks for that :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.